Sign in to follow this  
ionutmaster

Teleport Hacker

ionutmaster    0

Me and my friend Magere was in tiamaranta eye , fighting 2 vs 1 and cleric named Aradel ( elyos side ) and he turned on cheat when he know that he would die.

Here is the proof : https://youtu.be/m1mc3fGE6Qk

I hope justice works in this server , have a nice day everyone ^^

Senju    39
4 hours ago, ionutmaster said:

Me and my friend Magere was in tiamaranta eye , fighting 2 vs 1 and cleric named Aradel ( elyos side ) and he turned on cheat when he know that he would die.

Here is the proof : https://youtu.be/m1mc3fGE6Qk

I hope justice works in this server , have a nice day everyone ^^

That's not a cheat but a visual bug. It happens but not often in open world. You were just simply unlucky. With the teleport cheat they actually fall to the ground and get back into the sky it also looks really funny. This person is just appearing and disappearing, as it happened to me and my friends many times before. I can say confidently that this is a bug.

ionutmaster    0

In before , when he knew that he was live and not die , he wasn't using , but when me and aethertech were chasing him to death , he activated this ;) knewing that he would die if not.

Magere    2
42 минуты назад, Senju сказал:

That's not a cheat but a visual bug. It happens but not often in open world. You were just simply unlucky. With the teleport cheat they actually fall to the ground and get back into the sky it also looks really funny. This person is just appearing and disappearing, as it happened to me and my friends many times before. I can say confidently that this is a bug.

Also, this "visual bug" was repeated many times during pvp (never without) and was not visually similar to the usual "freezing". The high level of reflection can well be explained by the presence of a set with magic defense. Similar cheats exist, although I do not know if there are people using them on this server. I sincerely hope that these will not appear in the near future, and also that there is the possibility of checking the logs in such situations.

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

We are working on this issue. There's really a visual bug that we can duplicate even now. But there's also this kind of cheat software, though its use is surely impossible too (we checked it ouselves). Probably there was some update, but most probably on the video we can see visual bug. 

The video begins after the start of the fight and therefore we are not able so see some necessary information. 

We are exploring this subject more detailed now. The decision will be made later. 

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello everyone,

We have checked the work of the cheat by our means and can now state that the video provided here is not about cheating.

The kind of cheat in question teleports the character back to the previous position by the means of anticheat. On the video provided above we can see another thing - the character is visually bugged due to the use of antishock. 

YEG    8

One young and wise gladiator said one day : "he is tping he is tping he is tping"

Things ended well by a beautiful 4 or 3 rd place :)

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

This is how teleport hack actually works on the server (checked and recorded by us!):2020-04-28 12-33-46 (1) (1).

On the video provided as a prove the character doesn't get teleported to their previous location, therefore it is not thew cheat, it is usual anti shock animation bug.