Sign in to follow this  
Elesthor

Question regarding shop outfits

Elesthor    0

Hey all,

I recently started on this wonderful server. I missed AION so much and live is crap now so this server is a blessing. I also went ahead and donated a small sum (for the moment) for the good work.

I was looking at the shop, and I say there are tons of outfits. I want a clarification.

Are all these sets and parts used only once to bestow their look to an item? After you upgrade the item to a better once you have to buy it again?

In a somewhat related note, how long will I be using the super powerful 10lvl gear (Dazzling Daevanion) ?

TheAlmighty    1,053
6 hours ago, Elesthor said:

Hey all,

I recently started on this wonderful server. I missed AION so much and live is crap now so this server is a blessing. I also went ahead and donated a small sum (for the moment) for the good work.

I was looking at the shop, and I say there are tons of outfits. I want a clarification.

Are all these sets and parts used only once to bestow their look to an item? After you upgrade the item to a better once you have to buy it again?

In a somewhat related note, how long will I be using the super powerful 10lvl gear (Dazzling Daevanion) ?

Hello, 

All those outfits are only for remodel, true. And they work as usual, you can use them only once (can be different for some old version items, but mostly this). 

As we can see, most of the players go with the starting gear to almost the end, you will surely get something better from the dungeons.

• Like 1