Sign in to follow this  
Luyanara

How is loot/dropbuff working EXACTLY?

Luyanara    9

Hey im wondering for quite a long time how loot/drop is working exactly - especially with buffs.

To Clarify:

Elim-amulet II gives 50% increased droprate

Lucy Vinna increases chance to drop by 20%

Is that the same kind of droprateincrease or is lucky vinna dropchance and elim dropamount?

And How are these things working in a group? Does it depend on Loot distribution options?

If I'm only guy in 6man-grp using Vinna all mobs have 20% more dropchance or only every 6th mob wich is distributed to me by loot distribution?

Can I affect this by Leaderloot and how does it work with FFA loot?

Would be cool if someone has a reliable answer to this maybe even with a source. There are alot ppl that think they know how it works, but i dont know anyone who can answer for sure.

Edited by Luyanara

YEG    8

I don't think admins will answer on those mechanics, the only reason u have is to make yours ownes recherches or find the work of another... Fine a mob witch u have the drop rate (obviously a decent drop rate, or u will have to do really long series of farming to have ur answers)  (previously the aion database was complete and could give you a lot of information on every drop rates of every mob)

It is sad if admins didn't anwser on this cuz they have a commend on the serv to know the drops rates.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Inscrease of the drop chance is not the increase of the drop itself.

If in the drop the chance of getting of item is 5%, then with the additional +50% the chance will be 7.5%