Sign in to follow this  
MangoMango

[Suggestion] Crafting of Scrolls!

MangoMango    0

Hello! I think that it is a good idea to add a proc chance, agreed by the developers, in which scrolls go from crafting 5 to crafting 6-10, in 1 craft. This would give the server a bit of profit margin on the growing economy to make scrolls available. Also, it would give Alchemists a bit more of a return, besides availability of scrolls, since there is a shortage of basic materials. 
It could be done with cooking procs, too.

Popipowa    0

Scrolls prices are normal right now except for Major crit strike scroll and Major crit spell scroll which are higher than normal, the higher the prices the more alchemists there will be and the more prosperous the economy will be which is good because it implies more scrolls and potions for everyone to farm. If you are alchemist and want to keep a higher profit margin while the economy grows you should move on to more lucrative markets which there are many of, including at higher levels of alchemy. Lower paying markets like greater running scrolls will keep less invested players rewarded according to their playtime. Giving procs to alchemists will do absolutely nothing to the market but make it less profitable faster, without even the benefit of new players leveling alchemy.

MangoMango    0

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, I get that. And I do not say it is not profitable, just that as a private server and custom changed for gameplay improvement it would be interesting. "Normal" prices are not so normal, they have an average on procifiency and time=money expendeture. That value is a little low return wise. So , again, it would help a growing economy like this one improve its returns and help regulate prices.