Sign in to follow this  
Dio

Teaming in Glory Arena

Dio    12

Hello,

today I witnessed some blatant teaming in Glory Arena.

Songweaver Shandris and Chanter Chandris from the same legion went into Glory Arena and never attacked each other, not even once, if I'm correct.

Below you can find the video proof.

I hope they get punished accordingly.

Also some screens below from Shandris, trying to lie and justify his cheating in LFG chat. You can clearly see me killing the templar more than once.

Aion0533.jpg

Aion0532.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shandris    49

There is no rule to force me who to hit. You obviously pick easy targets in glory as well as based on rank. Of course  should hit tanky chanter when squishy gunner is rank 1. You 2v1 me with templar as well, is that a teaming too ?

Dio    12

Actually there are rules against teaming and teaming is considered to completely ignore each other for the whole 9 minutes of the Arena, which both of you did. Just look at 4:00 of the video, it cant get more obvious, that Chanter was dying to heal you lmao.

Dio    12
1 hour ago, Shandris said:

I have 2.1 ma she has 2.8 mr even if I want i can't kill her so dont teach me how to play.

And what's your girls excuse for not attacking you? Not enough Crit? Dude stop, you're ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shandris    49
1 minute ago, Dio said:

And what's your girls excuse for not attacking you? Not enough Crit? Dude stop, you're ridiculous.

You cry for what now ? Google for what FFA means. You "team" with others depending on the situtation. When u 2v1 me with templar, did I cry you are teaming ? That's hilarious

Dio    12
Just now, Shandris said:

You cry for what now ? Google for what FFA means. You "team" with others depending on the situtation. When u 2v1 me with templar, did I cry you are teaming ? That's hilarious

You teamed for 9 minutes and that's a fact, stop trying to lie and find a way out. I guess you randomly applied together and didn't plan to team at all huh? "Teaming depending on the situation". ???

Shandris    49
Just now, Dio said:

You teamed for 9 minutes and that's a fact, stop trying to lie and find a way out. I guess you randomly applied together and didn't plan to team at all huh? "Teaming depending on the situation". ???

Same like you did with templar focusing me first always then fight each other. I always do quick entry and it's not my choice who I get into with. If I wanted to get fed I would join with 4 ppl.But I guess that's not obvious enough for you.

szujehame    3

What a coincidence. I meet them today too, and they were on the same arena! How weird right? For the next arena they called sm from their legion to help them cuz they lost the first one. I must admit, it was pretty funny how they were trying to act like they are not co-oping by using some damage skills on each other from time to time and instantly jumping on me once I was out of hide. Sadly I don't have video evidence this time. The only thing he learned from his ban is to make co-oping less obvious. So this punishment clearly does not work. I hope you will punish people harder for this and catch those that join together the same arena on regular basis. 

• Like 1

вот смешная игра,придумать правила от себя и потом решать за игрока как правильно ему вести себя на арене кого и сколько раз он ударил,пассивный он или активный,просто повестись на нытье нескольких игроков и потом идти у них на поводу.

here is a funny game, come up with rules on your own and then decide for the player how to behave correctly in the arena of whom and how many times he hit, he is passive or akivny, just listen to the whining of several players and then go along with them.

Shandris    49
1 hour ago, szujehame said:

What a coincidence. I meet them today too, and they were on the same arena! How weird right? For the next arena they called sm from their legion to help them cuz they lost the first one. I must admit, it was pretty funny how they were trying to act like they are not co-oping by using some damage skills on each other from time to time and instantly jumping on me once I was out of hide. Sadly I don't have video evidence this time. The only thing he learned from his ban is to make co-oping less obvious. So this punishment clearly does not work. I hope you will punish people harder for this and catch those that join together the same arena on regular basis. 

You play like a retard staying in hide and waiting for someone to drop low then go hide again. No wonder ppl dislike you xD

Shandris    49
1 hour ago, Legkodostupnyi(Roma) said:

вот смешная игра,придумать правила от себя и потом решать за игрока как правильно ему вести себя на арене кого и сколько раз он ударил,пассивный он или активный,просто повестись на нытье нескольких игроков и потом идти у них на поводу.

here is a funny game, come up with rules on your own and then decide for the player how to behave correctly in the arena of whom and how many times he hit, he is passive or akivny, just listen to the whining of several players and then go along with them.

Nah, he simply wants commander rank and since he can't get it, he hopes I get banned xD

szujehame    3
7 hours ago, Shandris said:

You play like a retard staying in hide and waiting for someone to drop low then go hide again. No wonder ppl dislike you xD

You dislike me because i was farming you in campaign gear, that's for sure. Also what you said makes zero sense on glory, you don't even know how this arena works. No wonder you need to co-op with 2 peope, cuz one person is not enough for you to win :) 

• Like 2

Shandris    49
1 hour ago, szujehame said:

You dislike me because i was farming you in campaign gear, that's for sure. Also what you said makes zero sense on glory, you don't even know how this arena works. No wonder you need to co-op with 2 peope, cuz one person is not enough for you to win :) 

Of course I know how ffa works xD. And I am not stupid enough to coop like this when there is an easier and safe place way to do it 😂

Dio    12
17 hours ago, Shandris said:

Nah, he simply wants commander rank and since he can't get it, he hopes I get banned xD

If i wanted your commander rank I would have it in a week or two. I don't care about that. I'm not spamming Katalmize, Kamar, EOB everyday like a tard just to keep my rank like you. I came a month later than you to this server and I only do siege, swb, arenas and sometimes EOB for fun. You need your rank to feel special and spam shit in commander chat, because in PvP you are zero, nothing. I beat you in every duel with 100% life and even wanted to give you tips on playing Bard, where you thanked me, remember? The point is, I don't like cheaters and teamers who ruin the last fun in the game for me or other players, which are arenas, by teaming with legion mates because they suck so bad. I don't care about you or your motivation on why you do this shit but it's pretty obvious and you should be punished like everyone else before you.

Edited by Dio
  • Like 1

Shandris    49
21 minutes ago, Dio said:

If i wanted your commander rank I would have it in a week or two. I don't care about that. I'm not spamming Katalmize, Kamar, EOB everyday like a tard just to keep my rank like you. I came a month later than you to this server and I only do siege, swb, arenas and sometimes EOB for fun. You need your rank to feel special and spam shit in commander chat, because in PvP you are zero, nothing. I beat you in every duel with 100% life and even wanted to give you tips on playing Bard, where you thanked me, remember? The point is, I don't like cheaters and teamers who ruin the last fun in the game for me or other players, which are arenas, by teaming with legion mates because they suck so bad. I don't care about you or your motivation on why you do this shit but it's pretty obvious and you should be punished like everyone else before you.

If I wanted to team up with someone, for sure I would pick someone more useful than mr support chanter that can do shit on glory. Ur logic fails.

Dio    12
2 hours ago, Shandris said:

If I wanted to team up with someone, for sure I would pick someone more useful than mr support chanter that can do shit on glory. Ur logic fails.

Well, who else if not your girlfriend or whatever she is to you, to help you win in glory? You really wanna tell me you don't have a Magic Accuracy Set as a Commander? Next time bring a better DPS then and see you fail again. This is my last reply to you, you bore me with your excuses.

Shandris    49

No i don't, without of synapse it's useless because I can't switch them instantly. Sure it's useful on 1v1, but during bigger pvp where u need to switch them instantly its useless. 

Then let me englight you, I could do like moskit and reg with 4 ppl and set ranking as I want, but I don't do it since it's retarded xD. 

Emenems    14
So can I apply in glory with a chanter / cleric that never attacks me or even when I'm with 25% of life in front of him but only attack others? And this is not considered teaming but tactic "non-belligerence pact"? wow great to know
  • Thanks 1

Shandris    49
1 hour ago, Emenems said:
So can I apply in glory with a chanter / cleric that never attacks me or even when I'm with 25% of life in front of him but only attack others? And this is not considered teaming but tactic "non-belligerence pact"? wow great to know

When you or other ppl join with their legion members no one sees a problem. But when it's me of course u get butthurt. 

2 часа назад, TheAlmighty сказал:

So, we have already looked at this and it is not considered as teaming up.

that week, for a small video clip, you punished 2 people. I do not agree with that punishment, but if you have such a policy, give punishment for this. I demand and then give a punishment.