Sign in to follow this  
Showbiz

Weapon switch

Showbiz    0

Dear EuroAion administration, first of all forgive me for any grammar mistake.

Since we are all playing on this private server i believe admins would care about their players.i just wanna talk about weapon switch, we all know that on retail EU/NA ( i dont know if RU/KR/CHINESE/JP TOO) that weapon switching is "bugged" and it's a never-fixed bug , I mean we all can see that it has a sort of delay, sometimes the delay is higher and I do have to press like more than one time. ( 20-30ms so the ping is not the problem).  I really think that fixing/changing that value would improve the gaming experience a lot, even if it's a "detail" , and it wouldnt give any kind of major advantages to other players, cause everyone can benefit from it, more or less.

thanks, best wishes.

Showbiz

Showbiz    0

I'm really wondering why i didnt get any answer, tbh i don't think this is a stupid argument. But okey, fine.

Hayter    83

Becasue this question was answered many times by administration already. This works as intended by developers. First, the animation of the skill currently in use should finish, and after that you can switch weapon. This works here the same as retail servers and is not gonna be changed.

Showbiz    0

Ok, honestly i didnt search on forum if this thing has already been discussed. ok nvm

but it doesnt work like you said tbh.

Edited by Showbiz