Meteoe

Feathers on the server

Meteoe    1

Hello everyone, I'm a player who joined the server I would say a month or 2 ago. 
I left live server like most of you for many reasons (Gameforge taking us for milking cows kuf kuf...), but I have a problem with the server if we can say that. This message is mainly for moderators of the server and owners. 
Feathers are part of the 4.6 Aion, but atm this is impossible to create one on the server, players with feather are a rare species. Few players have one lvl 2, maybe 3 on one guy but I'm not even sure of that. The problem is that I'm there to do high content (hello Danuar Reliquary). 
I'm a magical class, sorcerer, You can close your eyes in Hyperion about hp of your clerics and chanters, because you know, it's hyperion in 4.6. But you can't in Rhunadium, and that's good. But not when they can't have access to an important part of optimization. 
On the live most of the feathers were upgraded thanks to the cash sh.. Veteran rewards :) But events like the rize one we have actually will never allow us to do so. The amount of serums are way too low to imagine this, without mentionning the 300M prices practiced on the elyos side. We did not all got access to the insane rewards of streaming for 0 viewers to gain 4000 Ecoins. 

Now that the situation is set up, is there anything planed to allow us to use something that is part of the 4.6 ? Events ? Changing rates of drops ? Changing rates of success on feathers ? 
This post is not a critic, you did not included serums in the shop which is really good, otherwise I think I wouldn't have joined the server. But serums needs to be included in the game, actual rates are not enough. 
Thanks for taking time to read me, I hope to receive a positive answer, and maybe opinions of the other players that are also concerned by this. 

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

Such items won't be added to the game shop for sure.This is the policy of the server. Otherwise a huge disbalance between the players will occur. 
We have recently had an event including tempering solution, and the rates were really low (0.5), but the most part of the players (almost all of them) were not happy with that, as it was too much of tempering solution. Actually adding too much of it into the game is also not good. It is MMORPG and it should take time to gear up.

We do not want to repeat our and official server mistakes regarding this kind of items.

• Like 1

Meteoe    1

It should takes time to gear up ? Excuse me to say that, but your server is opened since November or December 2019 if I'm not wrong, and still seing feathers is still super rare on anybody. Gear up shouldn't take 2 years, this is not how you gonna make your server last longer. Even in 2 years with the actual set up I'm not sure to see anybody with a feather anyway... Plus, I would like a link to the post where people were complaning about the tempering solution being "too easy" to get with a 0,5 drop, because I've never hearded about that in game. 

EDIT : I do not want you to add too much serums, it would of course be a problem. But not doing anything to include it is also a mistake, the game was also build around this item. Simple changes to the drop rate or anything can do something for this situation (ofc, I'm not talking about an upgrade of 5% of already nothing). It doesn't take time to have a feather, this is simply, impossible at this moment. 

Edited by Meteoe

TheAlmighty    1,046
5 hours ago, Meteoe said:

It should takes time to gear up ? Excuse me to say that, but your server is opened since November or December 2019 if I'm not wrong, and still seing feathers is still super rare on anybody. Gear up shouldn't take 2 years, this is not how you gonna make your server last longer. Even in 2 years with the actual set up I'm not sure to see anybody with a feather anyway... Plus, I would like a link to the post where people were complaning about the tempering solution being "too easy" to get with a 0,5 drop, because I've never hearded about that in game. 

EDIT : I do not want you to add too much serums, it would of course be a problem. But not doing anything to include it is also a mistake, the game was also build around this item. Simple changes to the drop rate or anything can do something for this situation (ofc, I'm not talking about an upgrade of 5% of already nothing). It doesn't take time to have a feather, this is simply, impossible at this moment. 

Here you can see part of the discussion on that event. Many comments on this event were also sent in discord though. 

https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/1070-event-beritra-treasures/

Meteoe    1

I'm sorry, but you just proved me that people did not complain about the tempering solution, but how you tried to give them to players. The content wasn't the prob, but the way you included them. You just allowed geared people to get even stronger. You could add an event that allows EVERYONE to get them, not only overgeared players.

You can check by yourself on what exaclty people complained in the comments, I just read them. The content wasn't the prob, the way it was given yes.

That is why novice players are interested in playing here it all depends on your patience and time, and such as you want to quickly come to dress then a week of noobs bend and leave the server, sell your account and go to another server, and thank the admins for their patience that they do not take into account such offers

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
15 minutes ago, Meteoe said:

I'm sorry, but you just proved me that people did not complain about the tempering solution, but how you tried to give them to players. The content wasn't the prob, but the way you included them. You just allowed geared people to get even stronger. You could add an event that allows EVERYONE to get them, not only overgeared players.

You can check by yourself on what exaclty people complained in the comments, I just read them. The content wasn't the prob, the way it was given yes.

After the chances were reduced, the players were ok with that. So the problem is the solution itself too. There will be other events, and probably some of them will include this item. But it is not easily obtained, and never will be.

Meteoe    1

Yea, you can read the things you prefer, whatever, I've got my answer about tempering solution and why a lot of people left and keep leaving. 

Shandris    49
On 27/03/2020 at 3:39 PM, Meteoe said:

Yea, you can read the things you prefer, whatever, I've got my answer about tempering solution and why a lot of people left and keep leaving. 

Guys from Korea running in +11 plumes here xD