Sign in to follow this  
Senju

The Cleansing of North Katalam

Tia    31

Good job beating all those non-officers grinding for their first set of gear in the game, you sure showed them :D it's very balanced trying to fight an AT with tempered accs and full officer gear while you are wearing Stormwing/beginner gear.

• Thanks 1

Senju    39
1 hour ago, Tia said:

Good job beating all those non-officers grinding for their first set of gear in the game, you sure showed them :D it's very balanced trying to fight an AT with tempered accs and full officer gear while you are wearing Stormwing/beginner gear.

There's no need to take this vid seriously. I was one of those players that got farmed by geared officers in retail. I just simply love pvp no matter where. Also, we both got zerged a lot in 2v10 for example which is not shown clearly in this vid.. And besides that. There is nothing for me to prove or to show on this server. I beat 99,9% of the server in 1v1... Just check the seasonal rankings on glory /discipline if you have any doubt. Just enjoy the vid and don't take it seriously or personally. We both got zerged a lot and this was our first large scale ow pvp fights in months on this server. It was just really fun for everyone. Even for the new players that made alliances just for the sake of ow pvp. 

Hayter    83
2 часа назад, Senju сказал:

I just simply love pvp no matter where.  It was just really fun for everyone.

The thing you show in video is NOT pvp. You can as well go grind mobs - the will pose more resistance and fall slower, than naked players trying to get their first gear.

2 часа назад, Senju сказал:

It was just really fun for everyone.

Yeah, it's commonly known, that the sick bastards are getting pleasure dominating and humiliating the weak, that cannot offer any resistance. It was not necessary to confirm that here.

Senju    39
3 hours ago, Hayter said:

The thing you show in video is NOT pvp. You can as well go grind mobs - the will pose more resistance and fall slower, than naked players trying to get their first gear.

Yeah, it's commonly known, that the sick bastards are getting pleasure dominating and humiliating the weak, that cannot offer any resistance. It was not necessary to confirm that here.

So at the moment this is the only open world pvp we have since a lot of new players are ungeared but some already have BM and in this compilation we also fought officers , but  I guess you and Tia are too blind to see that. And what you're saying basically is I should have pleasure in getting zerged by 10+ players regardless of gear. So I should just let them kill me without fighting back? Is that what you want to tell me sir ? If you go Open World you would attack anyone regardless of rank or gear and don't tell me you won't because that's absolute horse shit . Some would hide details or skin it. My Friend (Versus) had also BM gear so honestly there is no need to complain about this since he is also ''ungeared'' . There is no way to tell every single time how geared someone really is. So what you say makes absolutely zero sense. When I played at day 4 of the server opening and when I reached 65  after a while I already dominated some players that had Full BM when I had starter gear with 1,8k Magic boost. But nobody called me a sick bastard or made a compilation out of it. , I feel honored for your words and I wish you good luck in your Sauro Adventures with Tia because because that's as far as you're going to get in the game.

I remember the other day I fought a bard and he basically couldn't even get my hp to 70% with full BM gear. The outcome was  20+ wins and 0 losses for me.

So I told him he needs practice

The bard : '' I know how to play my class'' 

Me  :  Afbeeldingsresultaat voor fucked up jerry face

You remind me honestly of this bard. Half Disabled and Half brain dead. 

It's the same with Tia. Talk but no action. I put down results and I get flamed for performing well, Calling me a sick bastard for a video game compilation. I Can't even post a pvp video without getting flamed by pve heroes from the left and the right.. I suggest you to make more alts and increase your amount of Sauro runs because this is going to get you atleast one step further then calling me a ''sick bastard'' for a video game compilation. Good Job.

Tia    31

I did not say anything negative about you in any part of my post. I don't know why you have to get so offended. Post some coordinated group PvP like Harmony, EOB or Kamar and make it interesting and I will congratulate you on a job well done even if you are playing a cancer class. But posting open world PvP videos (While you are in group with a songweaver, no less) where so many things can play in your favour (but also against you) and you can cherrypick whichever moments you want speaks more about ego than your PvP prowess. I do not doubt your ability to PvP well, you are quite hard to beat and obviously know your class well. I just don't understand what you are trying to prove with videos like this.

Senju    39
1 hour ago, Tia said:

I did not say anything negative about you in any part of my post. I don't know why you have to get so offended. Post some coordinated group PvP like Harmony, EOB or Kamar and make it interesting and I will congratulate you on a job well done even if you are playing a cancer class. But posting open world PvP videos (While you are in group with a songweaver, no less) where so many things can play in your favour (but also against you) and you can cherrypick whichever moments you want speaks more about ego than your PvP prowess. I do not doubt your ability to PvP well, you are quite hard to beat and obviously know your class well. I just don't understand what you are trying to prove with videos like this.

I honestly don't understand what you're thinking of saying that I'm offended when you reply with a sarcastic message like this '' GOod JoB beAting aLl ThOse NoN offIcerS '' You clearly don't do open world pvp at all since you're talking shit out of your ass. These players were not even farming weeklies they had an alliance and were standing with 10+ players at one place inviting all the asmodians to come. And thats also the point of producing highlights like this, to ''cherry pick'' whatever seems best. This is being done ALL THE TIME. Just look at magicx or Riborns vids. So you're saying their ''ego'' is also through the roof right? So we can't make a funny pvp video? It should all be serious and we are also not allowed to have tempered accessories. And officer gear according to your shitty sarcastic comment ? We should all fight with same gear and it must be group vs group or an instance. Just fuck off will ya ? This  ain't Notaion this is how it is supposed to be as it was in retail.  I see you comment almost everywhere and your opinion on this just absolutely sucks, so is your sarcasm. And don't even compare my ego with my PvP prowess because my prowess is further developed then your pathetic commenting  on the forum ever could be. If you see this as something for me to ''prove'' myself. then I'm sorry but you need therapy. I won a player tournament ,reached First Glory/Discipline now for two seasons and I'm about to extend this period to a 3rd season. If you see this vid as something for me to ''prove'' myself then it's not anymore about opinions here but about your mental health. I think you should check yourself before replying, because at this point it will only go downhill for you.

szujehame    3

This is probably the most dull pvp video i ever saw in my life. But posts here are comedy gold so thats a + from me!

Senju    39
3 hours ago, szujehame said:

This is probably the most dull pvp video i ever saw in my life. But posts here are comedy gold so thats a + from me!

Almost as dull and comedy gold as your gameplay is.

Eyesore.gif

• Like 1

szujehame    3
1 hour ago, Senju said:

Almost as dull and comedy gold as your gameplay is.

Eyesore.gif

What gameplay, i only see more of the same. Farming people with campaign gear xD

Senju    39
2 hours ago, szujehame said:

What gameplay, i only see more of the same. Farming people with campaign gear xD

Yeah exactly ''what gameplay'' cause I"ve seen none from you yet. I was farming people that had BM or better with my starter gear on 1,8k mb. No excuses, grow up please. Gear doesn't make you some kind of god, it helps till a certain extend. 

• Like 1