holasoynoob

download aion

Antonio    15

Hello, 

First of all it is necessary to download and install all the software listed lower, even if you are sure that it is already installed on your PC.
1 - DirectX. A sufficient version of the program (June, 2008) can be downloaded from the official website . Open the file and choose any folder where the file will be unpacked. Then go to the folder and open the installing file .exe, it will install the program if necessary. ATTENTION! After you launch the downloaded file, it will ask you to provide the path for the unpacking of the files. One more time: it is only unpacking! After the unpacking you must open the provided folder and launch the installation with the file DXSETUP.
2 - Microsoft Visual C++ Download and install the necessary components from here.
3 - Download and install NET Framework. Download it exactly from this link as it is necessary for the correct working of the launchar of the game!

Afterwards, if that didn't worked. Please, try to start downloading the game without any antivirus on, firewall allowed for euroaion launcher(Euroaion.exe), no VPN or any other software that could block the download.

Please, let us know if you still have issues after the followed steps i gave to you.

Thank's ! 

holasoynoob    0

I still have the same problem, the game downloads, but very slow, it takes 20 hours, and it downloads very slowly, it only happens to me with this game, I have a good connection.

One last question, is the game in Spanish and does it work correctly in that language?

Edited by holasoynoob

Antonio    15

Hello again,

I apologize, but i have made a big mistake by telling you that we do not have Spanish language integrated in our client. 

We do have it integrated and you can choose the Spanish language and play with it.
Again, i apologize for the mistake i did. :$