Sign in to follow this  
Leeshunshin

Weapon mistake

Leeshunshin    0

Hello,

I actually made a mistake with the game start weapon boxes, instead of using one for a dagger before lvl 10 and the second one for a bow after the ascension ( since i was goign for a ranger),

i choosed a second dagger and it wasn't on purpose, i thought it wouldn't make much of a change in my damage and i kept playing with random bows for until lvl 30, but my damage is so low because of that and am losing duels vs rangers who have less levels than me.

So i would like to ask if it's possible for a gamemaster to give me the bow please?(my account name is the same as here)

Thanks for the help. :D 

Edited by Leeshunshin

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, please, throw away the wrong item and provide the screenshot. Screenshot must contain character nickname, ranking of ALL players or legions (abyss ranking list, NOT your OWN ranking) and server time (for this put the mouse on the small moon/sun near the navigating map). The chat on the screenshot must write: "You have discarded [the item]". 

For the exchange we will also need character name and faction.

Leeshunshin    0

Hello,

Here is the screenshot as requested, and my character name is Leeshunshin and he's an elyos.

Thank you very much for the help.aion.thumb.jpg.f41e0d8c49acb99246058bf8c301423c.jpg

Douda    0

Hello, i have the same problem, I mistakenly chose 2 daggers (im a sin) instead of 1 dagger and 1 sword, im ready to give you the same evidence as Leeshunshin, waiting for your confirmation.

Thank you in advance.

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 hours ago, Douda said:

Hello, i have the same problem, I mistakenly chose 2 daggers (im a sin) instead of 1 dagger and 1 sword, im ready to give you the same evidence as Leeshunshin, waiting for your confirmation.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, 

Send the screenshot and other info. 

Leeshunshin    0

Sry just for info am asmo and i wrote elyos instead, it won't Pose a problem if i keep this kaisenel bow instead of marchutan right?

TheAlmighty    1,046
9 hours ago, Leeshunshin said:

Sry just for info am asmo and i wrote elyos instead, it won't Pose a problem if i keep this kaisenel bow instead of marchutan right?

Keep it if it is usable. But do not do that in the future. We ask players to tell us the faction to save time, and we believe them. 

Leeshunshin    0

alright got it, yeah sorry for that it was a mistake from my end since the first char i created was an elyos, sorry for that and thanks again.