Dekson    0

oke today i enter dregion and rank 5 asmo named Razzak was like on dope he shots so fast that he had 13 kills and i dont belive that he hawe abys gear so GM pleas teake a good look at heam couse i think he baypased ur AA and use somthing foor atack spead

Aion0020.jpg

Dekson    0

But cant u inspeckt heam or somthing wile he playing gamemaster in hide or idk???

noanimation cheats doesnt work here. Game client uses Active Anticheat it wont give you to use any of existing free hacking software. Finding a programmer and creating paid private cheats cost more than whole server+all its players together. I think its just low ping and macro keyboard in this case.

• Like 1

Daniels    1

Some ppl using no animation hack in this server. And yes for free hacking software we might be protected but many ppl still use it. I guess they not using free software....

Shandris    24
On 18/03/2020 at 1:46 AM, Daniels said:

Some ppl using no animation hack in this server. And yes for free hacking software we might be protected but many ppl still use it. I guess they not using free software....

Ban ppl for using synapse finally.

Razzak    0

Hey Mate,

iam Razzak. I just want to say that the only thing I use for attack speed is my skills and scrolls.

If you think someone is cheating pls inform yourself about the skill of the class beforehand.

On top of that I´ve been playing Gunner for several years.

So also know how to deal with the class. So you can do damage with medium good gear.

Best regards