Admin

[Works] 8 Reasons for Love

Admin    411

8htfcjyc.png.3310e90c38d31e4e7b25f87c2740cd39.png

The topic is only for works publishing!

Rules of participation and publication are available in the topic [Competition] 8 Reasons for Love .

Эта тема только для приема работ!

Правила участия и публикации доступны в основной теме [Конкурс] 8 причин для любви .

• Like 2

Спойлер

1 Because WE ARE STRONG... Have to fight every day for gender equality and feminicides. Which cause more deaths than coronavirus :)

2 Because we are not only a child-generating tool.

3 Because we managed to change history, counting only our efforts, even when the woman had "no value" for society.

4 We carry the symbol of beauty, sweetness but also of courage

5 Because we can still have the desire to love, despite all the bitterness that fills us

6 We are the important element, as well as man, we both coexist and one these 2 basic elements cannot be missing

7 Remember , the MOTHER is also a woman , and what a great woman! ...love ur mommy!

8 We can still give support even when ourselves need strong support 

DEAR ALL WOMEN-_-

Azcrel, Asmodian

• Like 7

ishiry7    6
Спойлер

8 reasons for love...

1. Make you feel like a king even if you're just a toad.
2. know how to wait even when they know you won't come back
3. they have the courage to get up, even when their wings have been broken
4 .Accept you even if you forget their birthday
5. Are not afraid to show themselves for what they are: free to think for themselves and independent.
6. Can teach you love or at least try to get it out of you.
7. They have superpowers,they can cook,work, study, clean and look after their husband and children at the same time.(so impressive)
8. Because they are a work of art, imperfect, but beautiful.

n.b .The only flaw of women is that sometimes they forget what they are worth. happy women's day

Ishiry-asmo

• Like 6

Raidon    108
Спойлер

1: She believes in you, even if you don't believe in yourself.

2: You will be her winner, even if you come defeated.

3: She will follow you through wildest of fires and into deepest waters.

4: She loves you for what you are, not for what you can be.

5: Her smile fills your darkest hours with light.

6: Even lightest touch of her hand feels divine.

7: She makes you feel as if anything is possible.

8: She is the one, and there are no others like her.

Ashur - Elyos

• Like 31

DeadMoon    8
Спойлер

Решил посвятить 8 причин любви конкретно одной любимой девушке:) (Look for eng version a bit lower)

Она может залить ману хорошего настроения на целый день, а может и выпалить все если ей что-то не нравится)) 

Только она при виде меня рядом с другими девушками начинает кастовать масс фир. 

Только моя девушка способна кидать в меня чашку (чая) как только у меня поднимается температура. 

Иногда внезапно выстреливает приезд её мамы к нам на выходные. 

Во время новогодних праздников любимая превращается в оббафанного танка, но всё равно остается такой же милой) 

В яблочко - перезарядка, в яблочко - перезарядка,в яблочко - перезарядка или то, как мы с ней проводим выходные))) 

Она может надевать одежду любого типа и будет в ней неповторимой! 

После её баффов я чувствую себя непобедимым! 

Надеюсь она это увидит)  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to devote 8 reasons for love to my gf:

She can fill me in with the mana of good mood for the whole day, and maybe burn out everything if she does not like something))

Only she can cast mass fear when she sees me next to other girls.

Only my girlfriend is capable of throwing a cup(rus version of the name of skill "Acquittal") of tea at me as soon as my temperature rises.

Sometimes her mom’s visit to us over the weekend suddenly shoots.

During the New Year holidays, the beloved turns into a full buffed tank, but still remains cute)

Reload - Trunk Shot, Reload - Trunk Shot, Reload - Trunk Shot or how we spend our weekends))

She can wear any gear type and will be unique in it!

After her buffs, I feel invincible!

I hope she`ll see it)

DeadMoon, Asmo

• Like 6

Bums    6
Спойлер

8 Reasons

- for every little fight we had, no matter what the reason was or who was right, because you are not afraid to search for conflict in order to make me realise things of importance

- for giving me every chance to be who I want to be, accepting every choice I made, even though you didn't like them, taking yourself a step back to see me improve or fail, and afterwards cheering me on or up again

- for being the strong willed independent person you are, never failing to show your love for the ones you care about, your clear headed analysis of things you are asked about and your ability to always be the person I can depend on

- for always voicing out your opinion, not cowering behind easy lies or unspoken words

- for pissing me of as hard as no other could do, because you see me slacking and you envision better things or higher ceilings for me, even though im too lazy to reach them, constantly reminding me that there is someone out there who thinks I could do better while accepting I am (currently) not

- for making me laugh and cringe so hard when you (repeatedly) fail to properly use "new" devices and type "oktober" instead of "ok" cause autocorrect is simply too stronk

- for accepting that I sometimes am an asshole, not calling, not reacting to texts, avoiding all together. For being able to take my slightly insutlive or sharp words without getting hurt by them cause you know where they come from, or being able to respond just in kind

- for still being interested in me, still wanting the best for me, still caring for me and still loving me with all your heart. Thank you for being the person and the place I will always be able to call home.

and even though you might never hear those words from my mouth, I still know its okay, because you know me better than anyone else and you know how I feel by simply hugging me

I love you mom

Bumsklumpen - Asmo

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Bakarune    11
Спойлер

8 Reasons for loving a women

1. She will be like a drug, you cant get enough from her

2. She will make you smile, no matter what happened

3. She will be always on your side, everywhere and any time

4. She will stand awake all night, just to listen to you and to make you feel better

5. Even if you are angry and you want to be alone, she will be with you and you cant oppose to that

6. Whatever you need, she will do anything she can, to make you happy

7. She will love your real you, like you are, not the one you claim to be to look smarter

8. She will be your Yin and you will be her Yang

Bakarune - Elyos

• Like 6

Norem    14
Спойлер

8 Reasons for loving a women :x

1.they give us the reason to strive harder in life

2. they give the most highest feeling 

3.they give us pleasure mentally and physically 

4. they are the most important character in our society 

5. they are strong and talented in different ways 

6. they give us strength and fortitude 

7. they will never give up and will not give up on us men

8. and most of all they will never show us whenever they are down they my be hard to understand in some point of view but we cannot underestimate the courage and maternal instinct that they have for the family.

Happy Womens Day!

656878.thumb.jpg.e048515408c353e559e8af06ab10dd18.jpg

Norem - Elyos

• Like 1

slivka    12
Спойлер

8 Причин любить женщину:

1. Потому что она как прекрасный цветок.

2. Женщины своей силой удивляют мужчин.

3. Они растят детей, выносят все трудности, но в то же время светятся счастьем, любовью и радостью.

4.Они улыбаются, когда хотят кричать.

5. Поют, когда хотят плакать.

6. Они плачут, когда очень счастливы и смеются, когда переживают.

7.Они борются за то, во что верят и смело противятся несправедливости.

8. Они не принимают ответа «нет», когда верят, что есть решение лучше. 

slivka - асмодиане

• Like 6

slivka    12
Спойлер

Бог, творя женщину уже шестой день, работал сверхурочно. Показавшийся ангел спросил: - Почему ты так много времени проводишь над работой с ней? На что Бог ответил: - А ты видел инструкцию? Она должна не бояться влаги, но быть не пластмассовая; она должна состоять из 200 движущихся деталей, и все они должны заменяться; она должна держаться на кофе и остатках еды; её колени должны быть такими, чтоб на них сразу помещалось двое детей, но когда она встанет, они должны выглядеть грациозно; её поцелуй должен вылечить всё, начиная с царапины и заканчивая разбитым сердцем; она должна иметь шесть пар рук. Ангел очень удивился, что для этого существа столько требований. - Шесть рук! Ну уж нет! - вскрикнул ангел. Бог ответил: - О, да не в руках беда. А в трёх парах глаз, которые обязана иметь каждая мать! - И это всё в типичной модели? - спросил Ангел, имея в виду три пары глаз. Бог кивнул: - Да, одна пара глаз, чтоб мать видела сквозь закрытую дверь, когда будет спрашивать своих детей, чем они занимаются, хотя она и так уже знает. Вторая пара глаз, чтобы видеть что ей надо знать, хотя другие об этом даже не догадываются. А третья пара - для того, чтоб взглянув на разбалованного ребёнка, без слов сказала ему, что любит и понимает его. Ангел пытался остановить Бога: - Но ведь это столько работы, на сегодня хватит, закончишь завтра. - Но я не могу,- ответил Бог- Я уже почти заканчиваю свой шедевр, который так близок к моему сердцу. Ангел подошёл и прикоснулся к женщине. - Бог, но она такая нежная? - Да, она нежная - согласился Творец. – Но я её сотворил и крепкой. Не представляешь сколько она может вытерпеть и сколько всего сделать. - А она умеет думать? - спросил ангел. Бог уверил: - Она не только умеет думать, она может аргументировать и доказывать. Тогда ангел что-то заметил, протянул руку и дотронулся до щеки женщины. - Ой, кажется эта модель пропускает воду. Говорил же тебе, что ты пробуешь слишком много всего в неё поместить. - Не протекает, - опровергнул творец. - Это слеза! - А зачем ей слеза?! - удивился Ангел. Господь разъяснил: - Через слёзы она может проявить свою радость, переживания, боль, разочарование, одиночество и гордость. Ангел был восхищен. - Господь, да ты гений! Ты всё точно обдумал, потому что женщина и вправду необыкновенная?! Женщина произошла из ребра мужчины. Не из ноги, чтобы быть униженной. Не из головы, чтобы превосходить. Но из бока, чтобы быть бок о бок. Из под руки, чтобы быть защищенной и со стороны сердца, чтобы быть любимой.

• Like 6

Tia    31
Спойлер

1) She will always give you important skin advice.

2) She will help you decorate your home and add that special touch to it.

3) She will make you feel compelled to return to the world of Atreia every day

4) She will always be more precious to you than kinah or power, reminding you of what's truly important in Aion

5) She will make you laugh every day of your Aion journey

6) She will be the person who understands you the most and whom you can share all your victories and losses with

7) She will always support you, even if she is not in support stigmas

8) She will not require you to siege her Heart every day!

Tia - Elyos

• Like 6

Sweet    13
Спойлер

The 8 Reasons of Love :x

(8 Shades of Grey :P)

The reasons are because...

..you stay with me even through I'm not always easy

..you make me belive in myself

..you take care of me when i am sick

..you give me suprise kisses and huges

..you accept all my flaws