Sign in to follow this  
marco

im ASMODIANS...

marco    0

hi 

im ASMODIANS...  

I do not see many elyos  people.....

we legion talking about changed asmodians-> elyos 

There are several ways to promote the server. In addition to China and Korea, the number of people should be increased by promoting each country.

If the elyos race still doesn't grow.

Aion is a game where race wars are important. As the game master said, we are ready to change to elyos..

※ Gamemaster I want to say

1. Gamaemaster we change tribe

2. Game Master we want to fight anytime 

Serah    2

Marco it's been like that since 1.0 on retail servers wear either full of elyos or full of asmos which impacted servers in alot of ways .

For instance asmodians ALWAYS level faster(even retail was promoting creation of asmo characters with a guide to attaract players to play asmo) no matter who's gonna say that exp charts are divided accordingly in the same way it's not true. Exp is the same as for x1 rate but amount of quests on asmodian side is spreaded in a diffrent way and more tight to each other so pick up severals quests and killing for exapmple one mob complete like 2-3 quests at once for same type of mob. And don't say no cause i've played asmo and ely on 2 diffrent accounts on retail.

Next thing why asmo? prolly lore some people preffer having red glowing eyes/claws/tail dark(for some people it's cool feature so they go for that) lands and diffrent kid of music on diffrent maps .

Also on asmo side there was always more organisation durning sieges (on retail at least) cause there was always less asmos so they tighten up more .

Elyos side idk why people don't play elys that much i prefer light skin tone warm bright lands etc(to idc about lore) but organisation on sieges sucks people don't listen to orders and as many people agree or dissagree some of us listen some of us don't cause why not ? :D

On elyos side i see every day new legions recruit idk how it is on asmo but i think strenght of faction is counted in umbers ,while so many people makes new legions cause they can stand each other an wanna make their own legion to rule how they want is total bullshit . Power is in numbers and if we will conftinue splitting legions that much we;ll end up with no forts at sieges at all. 

Atm it's quite hard to do them due to lots of factors but no one said it's gonna be easy . Also idk why people compare everything what's  happening on the server to retail as it's not retail at all, we don't have 21803210741902301 players no rookier server and more importanly people are less keen to help newbies in stuff beyond 45 . 

I mean if you got the freaking rank or brig/deputy/cent move your ass and help them out instead of afk ? i understand not everyone got time to help people out but having a rank doesn't mean you can just slack with inviting people to the legions only..

And i've been in 2 legions where they had over 20 people online and belive me lot's of 65 NONE of them helped out ''i don't like thhat instace'' ''take too much time and mobs are too tanky '' answers like that don't really encourage people to stay,play and enjoy or no answers at all just some wierd conversations and ignorring peoople need for help . 

That's my point of view and i know leveling to 65 pre 4.8 take time especially when you just started out, and fun fact i've observerd that most people after hitting 65 completly forget about how it was pre 65 and just do their own stuff . :D

And now witing for some brilliant walking Aion's Walktrough reply . 

Edited by Serah

marco    0

hey serah

I don't think I understand what you mean.

What I will say is that Aion is a game for races, and because there are few people,

we legion talking about changed asmodians-> elyos 

The gamemaster spoke to the event.