SpeedyX

Noob question

SpeedyX    0

Hi, I just joined to the server and actually many things are different than on official server.

My question is how to sell things? There used to be some sort of "instant sell". Also i don't know how to buy more inventory slots, it says that I can buy it on aion shop, but i can't find it. 

EDIT: Ok, nvm, just found it

Edited by SpeedyX
found it

DevWolx    62

Instant sell you mean selling directly from your inventory instead of npc ? That was added way later in a new aion patch. This server is in 4.6 and it's like the official 4.6 server when they had that version.

Inventory slots you have the shugos in sanctum near the broker that will upgrade it to a certain limit. Then you can upgrade to another row from a shugo in a house in The Upper Abyss at the hidden from the map floating island of Tigraki (at the top left of the map). Then at level 30 you will get a free upgrade as a dark blue quest from an npc near the elevator at the north of sanctum if you're elyos ("A Lucky Day" from NPC "Demodocos"). If you're asmo i don't know the location but the quest name is "Unexpected Reward"  from NPC "Talon". Next row you can get it from a really long quest named "The Legend of Vindachinerk" for ely and "Winning Vindachinerk’s Favor" for asmo.  I suggest you look up on how to do this quest.

• Thanks 1

SpeedyX    0

@DevWolx I don't want to create another topic for that simple question, but is there any possibility to teleport? It's really annoying to walk to every quest.

Sadly no, can't teleport around between NPCs that give you quests. But you can use Return button if you're bound to an Obelisk where the quest NPCs were. Otherwise, you have to walk back and fourth between NPCs. Some quest can be completed through that "Instance" method you see in Quest menu, middle tab (blue quests tab).

Raidon    108

What teleport system? There are flights/teleports/obelisks/scrolls that allow you to travel all over the place if you want to.

There hasn't been any special teleport system added in 4.x

Edited by Raidon

DevWolx    62

I don't remember when but they added that teleport thing where you click on the obelisks on the map to quick teleport after a cast but not in this patch.

• Like 1

Bakarune    11

the function that you are searching for, doesnt exist in 4.6. It got added in 4.8, when katalam got deleted. you have to do the old movement, like normal fly teleporter. this server is based on the official 4.6 generation

• Like 1

On 13/02/2020 at 1:31 PM, DevWolx said:

I don't remember when but they added that teleport thing where you click on the obelisks on the map to quick teleport after a cast but not in this patch.

Yes, it's that Flight Teleporter statue. Aparently they removed the NPC you usually speak to and fly around the map. But instead, you click the statue with wings and teleport anywhere it allows in the area. The only NPC remains is the one that teleports you to different maps.