Sign in to follow this  
Raidon

Alchemy event to improve manastone situation.

Raidon    108

Hi

So I've been playing here for a few weeks and for the most part everything is great except for general consumables.

There is a serious lack of general manastones, food and pots in the game.

I think Alchemist's event would help with this issue. Its a very simple event which is doable by absolutely everyone, providing they have level to do instances. Make it so that most group instances such as Fire Temple, Draupnir Cave(Only last boss), Adma, Theo Lab etc. drops a bag of keys for every party member who is eligible to loot (Aka not a mentor or less than 10 level above the boss) .

Tempering solutions should be kept out of this event. Only Normal/Composite manastones and possibly enchantment stones (L120-L130). Also would be nice to have permanent pets/mounts in there. And other general stuff like fine recovery serums and scrolls.

This event would pump more life into every level category and make people more active which will result in healthier amount of manastones and enchantment stones across the server. Not to mention a good flow of players attracted by the fact that they can participate in an event without a fear of getting annihilated by enemy 5 star xform. 

• Like 1

Ereova    3

I completetly agree with OP.

There are barely any recovery potions and serums available at broker and they are crazy expensive too. The main reason for that is the alchemy design for these potions, it takes extremely long time to get it and most people wont even bother with it, so there is very few people who are able to craft potions.

I have made a suggestion yesterday about making it easier to obtain the following designs or possibly adding it to the next events loot table so more people can obtain it and craft potions.
Elyos: Link1 Link2
Asmo: Link1 Link2

BUT my post got deleted even before i got an answer and my other forum account got banned from posting anything on the forum. I did not break any rules and i made my suggestion in a respectable way offering more options.

If that is the way the administration handles things around here i wouldnt expect them to even listen to you OP, they might delete this thread too

• Like 1

Raidon    108

Here is link to an event daily quest

https://aioncodex.com/us/quest/80344/?sl=1

Some mad guy opening 50 boxes in this event. This video is (I think) of the original first Alchemy event that we got in late 2013 after 4.0 just have dropped.

If you have any questions, ask. I can speak in Russian if that is easier for you.

Zenmoon    4

Hello people,

I was going to post this suggestion too but nice someone else already did, we definitely need Alchemy event since Elyos side is decreased.

Broker is empty and with no in- game economy population will keep on decreasing. Raise also drop rate pls, it is demotivating to keep on playing this way.

We can't even conquer Divine( lack of Elyos) and get fine morph designs. And don't be afraid people won't donate  with such a rewarding event, happy and grateful people will donate.

Alchemy event was invented to give retail server a boost because of same situation as here.  It brought back lots of people.

This is a nice server and we would like to keep it alive.

Only tip according to alchemy event if I remember well all accounts get 1 key via mail per day ( all characters 30+ on 1 account ) 

But remove keys from lower  instances like Fire Temple,adma, Theolab what more,  high levels used to camp all day long lower instances to get keys, that wouldn't be fair.

Which reminds me that it was because of key abuse the second alchemy event was heavily nerfed.

Greetings (^.^)/