Sign in to follow this  
chache31

Worth it playing?

chache31    0

Hi! 

With all this affair of Aion classic in gameforge I just discovered this new server. I think that this is the perfect server! The ideal patch and all balanced. 

The problem is that I'm afraid of doing a new character here and see that is all dead. I can see the count of people so, I would like to ask: Do you think is worth it to start a character here? For a newbie is cool to start here or is the server inactive?

Thank you for your opinions!

Booblik    116
22 минуты назад, chache31 сказал:

Hi! 

With all this affair of Aion classic in gameforge I just discovered this new server. I think that this is the perfect server! The ideal patch and all balanced. 

The problem is that I'm afraid of doing a new character here and see that is all dead. I can see the count of people so, I would like to ask: Do you think is worth it to start a character here? For a newbie is cool to start here or is the server inactive?

Thank you for your opinions!

2 thousand people is not enough? If so, then you're playing the wrong game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

chache31    0

Hi!

Thank you for your response. 2k? Wow! Amazing then. I was worried because the numbers showed 500 online. But if there are 2k my fears are not solid.

Thank you so much!!

Albin    145
36 минут назад, chache31 сказал:

Hi!

Thank you for your response. 2k? Wow! Amazing then. I was worried because the numbers showed 500 online. But if there are 2k my fears are not solid.

Thank you so much!!

1.37 am man. People need to go to work tomorrow.)) And so do I... damn. 

• Like 1

chache31    0

HI Albin!

Yes, true xDDD. It's just the time that I downloaded the game and wanted to ask that jejeje

DreamAngel    37

I can only say one thing for sure, online is good here, people play a lot, for any sieges and events, in dungeons and instas, there is always a party with ease.