Sign in to follow this  
Densetzu

streaming incident

Densetzu    23

hello, I would like to ask why euroaion administartion is not banning streamers, instead they give them coins for refreshing browser with extensions. You know it's imposible to generate 1k+ views with 10-20 "people" ( some are using bots :) ) on streams. Streamers with +-100 viewers make 1k+views on 6-8hours streams. As far as i know there is noone close to 50 yet their views per streams are 1.5k, 2k, 1k on 2 hour stream xD 

Ellowain    73

But isn't this problem the same as why they quit MMOTOP coins? Cheaters get too many coins with bots, then sell those for real world money or cause inflation in game? I mean seriously, this is so obviously blatant....when was the last time his server even had 1.5k, 2k, 1k players online?? :(

TheAlmighty    1,054
16 hours ago, Densetzu said:

hello, I would like to ask why euroaion administartion is not banning streamers, instead they give them coins for refreshing browser with extensions. You know it's imposible to generate 1k+ views with 10-20 "people" ( some are using bots :) ) on streams. Streamers with +-100 viewers make 1k+views on 6-8hours streams. As far as i know there is noone close to 50 yet their views per streams are 1.5k, 2k, 1k on 2 hour stream xD 

Hello,
All the streams are checked for activity on them and the coins are given accordingly. 

• Confused 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
4 hours ago, Ellowain said:

But isn't this problem the same as why they quit MMOTOP coins? Cheaters get too many coins with bots, then sell those for real world money or cause inflation in game? I mean seriously, this is so obviously blatant....when was the last time his server even had 1.5k, 2k, 1k players online?? :(

Hello,
The reason for stopping MMOTOP rewards has nothing to do with streamers and was described here: 

• Haha 1

Densetzu    23
26 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,
All the streams are checked for activity on them and the coins are given accordingly. 

So you know exacly how many streamers are using auto refresh extencson making 5x more views, and you pay them 5 000 ecoins for it, while streamer who doesn't know about it gets +-500 ecoins xD Even in your tutorial video illustraded had 44 average people on stream and had 2k views in week. 

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
6 minutes ago, Densetzu said:

So you know exacly how many streamers are using auto refresh extencson making 5x more views, and you pay them 5 000 ecoins for it, while streamer who doesn't know about it gets +-500 ecoins xD Even in your tutorial video illustraded had 44 average people on stream and had 2k views in week. 

Do you have access to the information about how many coins each streamer gets? 

Densetzu    23
5 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Do you have access to the information about how many coins each streamer gets? 

1. Are stream views one of an factor which decide amount of coins earned?
2. why faking stream views is tolerated?

TheAlmighty    1,054
1 hour ago, Densetzu said:

1. Are stream views one of an factor which decide amount of coins earned?
2. why faking stream views is tolerated?

We do not tolerate fake news. 
Yes, live views can be taken into conderation when counting the coins, but it is not the main factor. 

Densetzu    23
17 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

We do not tolerate fake news. 

So i'd like to report krtn1, and his 1hour 21mins stream with 800+ views and 12 viewers average. Browser refresh went brrr on this one. 
xdd when you look into statistic you can see stream form week ago with similar lenght (1hour 26min) and higher average viewers ( +-40%) but with 580 views. strange

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
3 hours ago, Densetzu said:

So i'd like to report krtn1, and his 1hour 21mins stream with 800+ views and 12 viewers average. Browser refresh went brrr on this one. 
xdd when you look into statistic you can see stream form week ago with similar lenght (1hour 26min) and higher average viewers ( +-40%) but with 580 views. strange

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but live views don't get counted this way.

Densetzu    23
8 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but live views don't get counted this way.

you say 20 viewer stream can achive stats of 100+ viewer stream. Could you link us statemed from twitch.tv how views counts?

Densetzu    23
47 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Sir i don't know how closely you read this article but there is no sentence about views from stream. seems you want to hide the answear, it's understadable because you are giving ecoins to streamers. right now aselon is streaming could you look at his statistics and compare it to other streams? it's funny how he has the highest average viewers and one of the lowest views records on his streams among euroaion streamers. Maybe you will by yourself refresh his stream few times to hide the difference.

• Like 1

Ellowain    73

Dude, I'm with you...but there's no winning a debate with these ppl. You could present a peer-reviewed research paper worth of evidence and be still shot down. Streaming has been causing a huge pay-to-win + inflation effect for the past year, but....

Admin will do as they please; right, wrong, or dopey. The player community has no power here. 

TheAlmighty    1,054
4 hours ago, Densetzu said:

Sir i don't know how closely you read this article but there is no sentence about views from stream. seems you want to hide the answear, it's understadable because you are giving ecoins to streamers. right now aselon is streaming could you look at his statistics and compare it to other streams? it's funny how he has the highest average viewers and one of the lowest views records on his streams among euroaion streamers. Maybe you will by yourself refresh his stream few times to hide the difference.

The views are counted per view. If there's average 12 viewers, it doesn't mean that there will be 12 views. There will be views for every connection to the stream. 

Densetzu    23
36 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

The views are counted per view. If there's average 12 viewers, it doesn't mean that there will be 12 views. There will be views for every connection to the stream. 

1 connection generate 1 views, if there are 12 viewers they generate views each few minutes, when someone refresh browser with stream it connects and boom +1 views. 12 viewers would make less than 100views  in 1hour, your streamers are making 800. You know about it and you do nothing with it kek.

TheAlmighty    1,054
15 hours ago, Densetzu said:

1 connection generate 1 views, if there are 12 viewers they generate views each few minutes, when someone refresh browser with stream it connects and boom +1 views. 12 viewers would make less than 100views  in 1hour, your streamers are making 800. You know about it and you do nothing with it kek.

Viewers connect and disconnect, how would you prove that it is refresh and not new viewers? And I don't know why you say that Aselon has more viewers than Karten, which in reality is vice versa.

Densetzu    23
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Viewers connect and disconnect, how would you prove that it is refresh and not new viewers? And I don't know why you say that Aselon has more viewers than Karten, which in reality is vice versa.

maybe you will post here data defending him, and my piece of advise is to check "hours watched" stat on twitch, its harder and more expensive to fake :P

TheAlmighty    1,054

maybe you will post here data defending him, and my piece of advise is to check "hours watched" stat on twitch, its harder and more expensive to fake :P

You can request this information from the player. We have no right to post this information without the approval of the user. 

TheAlmighty    1,054

https://streamscharts.com/channels/krtn1
https://streamscharts.com/channels/aselon_eu

looks clean to me, do you live in different reality? what will you say about itsmemoskit stream? do you know that on the 280views one he has more viewers xD ( by +-50%)

We don't believe to any thirt party resources providing the statistics about streams. No one can say if they show the real numbers + all of them show them differently. We already have experience with them and not going to come back to them. 

TheAlmighty    1,054

Please, take into consideration, that anyone can drive up the views for any existing streamer. Sadly, twitch doesn't do anything about the streamers themselves in this case and cannot prevent any of such actions. You can write to twitch themselves and get the same answers. 

TheAlmighty    1,054

Please, take into consideration, that anyone can drive up the views for any existing streamer. Sadly, twitch doesn't do anything about the streamers themselves in this case and cannot prevent any of such actions. You can write to twitch themselves and get the same answers.