Sign in to follow this  
CowBell

Server balance

sophisticated    241
4 часа назад, passthesauce сказал:

Why wont you ban account sharing? answer that

The sale of accounts is prohibited and in the case of evidence presented, appropriate measures are taken. How does this affect the reluctance of one of the races to participate in sieges and capture fortresses? How does this affect the Elyos' reluctance to take artifacts or buy siege weapons?

The server's official rules contain all the information you need to know about your question.

Sajles18    4

Give the elyos the access to do kkm without having a fortress. It pisses me off when asmo have 3 pvp sets and I have a problem collecting 1. Elyos are much worse dressed and this is the problem that kills pvp on the server.

Edited by Sajles18
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

passthesauce    40
2 hours ago, sophisticated said:

The sale of accounts is prohibited and in the case of evidence presented, appropriate measures are taken. How does this affect the reluctance of one of the races to participate in sieges and capture fortresses? How does this affect the Elyos' reluctance to take artifacts or buy siege weapons?

The server's official rules contain all the information you need to know about your question.

maybe you could tell me how you tell if a account been sold? it been said before you dont ban if ip email or password is change SO how do you tell?

i myself think account sharing is inpacting elyos side due to the number of xforms wasted at the start of siege due to inactive high ranks getting friend to xform at start for gp the elyos cant push asmos back if they got less players less gear and less xforms

wake up man  ACCOUNT SHARING need to be stopped

Edited by passthesauce
  • Like 1

sophisticated    241
6 часов назад, passthesauce сказал:

maybe you could tell me how you tell if a account been sold? it been said before you dont ban if ip email or password is change SO how do you tell?

i myself think account sharing is inpacting elyos side due to the number of xforms wasted at the start of siege due to inactive high ranks getting friend to xform at start for gp the elyos cant push asmos back if they got less players less gear and less xforms

wake up man  ACCOUNT SHARING need to be stopped

As I have stated, action is taken when there is evidence. The administration won't explain how it works.

The top players have changed for two races, and glory points were recently reset to their usual numbers, although the quantity of x-forms is equal for Elyos and Asmodians.

To keep their rank, officers of the fifth rank must participate in the siege. The administrator has already responded to your question by saying that we have been keeping an eye on both the size and progress of the sieges. The number of Elyos is equal to, and occasionally considerably exceeds, that of Asmodians.

Your reasoning regarding equipment, X-forms, and player count is incorrect.

The same image, "Siege GP Only" is seen every day on the Elyos race. Have you considered that this may be the cause of your race's inability to conquer fortresses and, consequently, acquire access to dungeons?

image.png.3f97990af9c0028a90cfe312022512b4.png

Ellowain    73
1 hour ago, sophisticated said:

As I have stated, action is taken when there is evidence. The administration won't explain how it works.

The top players have changed for two races, and glory points were recently reset to their usual numbers, although the quantity of x-forms is equal for Elyos and Asmodians.

To keep their rank, officers of the fifth rank must participate in the siege. The administrator has already responded to your question by saying that we have been keeping an eye on both the size and progress of the sieges. The number of Elyos is equal to, and occasionally considerably exceeds, that of Asmodians.

The same image, "Siege GP Only" is seen every day on the Elyos race. Have you considered that this may be the cause of your race's inability to conquer fortresses and, consequently, acquire access to dungeons?

Can you conceptualize that this issue has been going on for sooo looong that everyone has stopped trying when we always fail. 

And if your rationale is right (you say "your race" so I guess you play asmo too), what would you do in my situation? How would you, @sophisticated start to change this- as one single player against all the top players, just going for GP? 

See? Its not a very realist scenario, is it? Why don't you, and Almighty, and Nancy come try as normal players, then we all can support your efforts as a formed group, work together, and we'll see how far you guys can get with "just organize ppl and try" 

We can all watch that theory fail together. Or prove me wrong. ^_^ 

Edited by Ellowain

sophisticated    241
3 часа назад, Ellowain сказал:

Can you conceptualize that this issue has been going on for sooo looong that everyone has stopped trying when we always fail. 

And if your rationale is right (you say "your race" so I guess you play asmo too), what would you do in my situation? How would you, @sophisticated start to change this- as one single player against all the top players, just going for GP? 

See? Its not a very realist scenario, is it? Why don't you, and Almighty, and Nancy come try as normal players, then we all can support your efforts as a formed group, work together, and we'll see how far you guys can get with "just organize ppl and try" 

We can all watch that theory fail together. Or prove me wrong. ^_^ 

What exactly do you want to receive from the Administration? Do you want the Administration to lead the siege? Do you want the Administration to just give the fortress to the Elyos? The number of online is equal, the number of players on the siege is also equal.

We are also frustrated by the fact that, under equal conditions, one race simply does not want to take over the fortress.

As for "your race", it was a reply to an Ely player and the topic is related to the Ely race. No need to look for any subtexts or hidden meanings in this.

passthesauce    40
5 hours ago, sophisticated said:

i aint even gonna reply anymore it like talking to a brick wall but i got one last question you play cleric on elyos side?

Sajles18    4

Once on the European gameforge server(barus), when the elyos held all the fortresses for a long time, the administration gave asmo access to the KKM from the primum landing. Is it possible to do something similar here?

Yougan    53
36 минут назад, Sajles18 сказал:

Once on the European gameforge server(barus), when the elyos held all the fortresses for a long time, the administration gave asmo access to the KKM from the primum landing. Is it possible to do something similar here?

No >:(. This will just kill the abis siege.

Ellowain    73
5 hours ago, sophisticated said:

What exactly do you want to receive from the Administration? Do you want the Administration to lead the siege? Do you want the Administration to just give the fortress to the Elyos? The number of online is equal, the number of players on the siege is also equal.

We are also frustrated by the fact that, under equal conditions, one race simply does not want to take over the fortress.

As for "your race", it was a reply to an Ely player and the topic is related to the Ely race. No need to look for any subtexts or hidden meanings in this.

If you can't see the obvious problem with balance, there's no use talking with you about it more.  

Densetzu    23
On 18.02.2023 at 9:18 PM, sophisticated said:

hmhmhmm if you didn't noticed it, I'll simply tell you how it is. Your server is standing 3 years on the same patch. Multiple accounts were created, and multiple characters were geared to perfection. Gearing takes time, (quite a lot). So it's good idea to buy..... sorry, buying is not allowed..... share account ( that's better ). Do you think all people would waste 1 hour  on siege with common disconections, to get glory points? maybe you will tell that by gatherting glory you will have possibility to use x form kek. And I will answer that players use x form to gather even more glory. In the end there are no rewards from siege, nothing worth spending 1 hour + there. 

• Like 1

Emlryn    9
On 2/19/2023 at 1:20 PM, Sajles18 said:

Abyss siege is already dead :P 

Abyss siege on elyo side:
1) Use xform 2 hour's before siege
2) Start siege and kill guards and ppl on all 3 forts.

If not sufficient there are 2 ways:
A) Using second xform and kill them all it's possible and go Sanctum 
B) Using second xform at the end of siege, kill guards around and go Sanctum

For 2) and A) the siege ending in 20 minutes.

Stop

Emlryn    9
21 minutes ago, Emlryn said:

Abyss siege on elyo side:
1) Use xform 2 hour's before siege
2) Start siege and kill guards and ppl on all 3 forts.

If not sufficient there are 2 ways:
A) Using second xform and kill them all it's possible and go Sanctum 
B) Using second xform at the end of siege, kill guards around and go Sanctum

For 2) and A) the siege ending in 20 minutes.

Stop

PS. At the start of siege in abyss, on elyo-side at Reshanta there are over 300 player's, after 20 minutes the population goes down in around 40-50 player's. Play siege in attack pay very well in terms of contribution and i think is one of the reason's because elyo's don't getting fort's on abyss.

utterbitter    33
On 2/19/2023 at 7:43 AM, sophisticated said:

How many of the "GP only" people have asmo mains?

• Like 1

Densetzu    23
On 19.02.2023 at 11:21 AM, sophisticated said:

What exactly do you want to receive from the Administration? Do you want the Administration to lead the siege?

do you expect top 100 with geared accounts to lead siege? its way easier to get maximum glory poits form lost siege. if nobody wants to participate there is problem with rewards, not in players. 
btw. how its possible that players who stream, out of nowhere have extra account with 5star? funny thing, 1 player hold 3 elyos 5star and 1 asmo. but thats the next thing.

P.S. could you remove rewards from tiamaranta siege, i don't like getting medals and L120, you say you make things  like on retail but this wasn't there. 

Emlryn    9
51 minutes ago, Densetzu said:

if nobody wants to participate there is problem with rewards, not in players

If the problem are the rewards, what do you want from admins? a sandwiich with finocchiona sausage as rewards?

Densetzu    23
5 hours ago, Emlryn said:

If the problem are the rewards, what do you want from admins? a sandwiich with finocchiona sausage as rewards?

enchants/manastones bundles, etc -_- it's not hard to encourage players to do sth, it's not roleplay to gather everyone on discord and play together, its 1 hours event to get some rewards. Ceranium medales were ok at the begging, now top 100 players have thousands of them. considering majority of the top 100 accounts are bought... sorry... shared..... there is no need to gather more medals. 

passthesauce    40

lets face it unless they ban account sharing nothing will change and almighty already said it to late to change that so siege dead end of lets move on now

• Like 1

utterbitter    33
On 2/18/2023 at 10:18 PM, sophisticated said:

How about you delete any account listed on account trading sites? It's also the people that cheat the most-imagine how much cleaner the air could of been if you did that. Like-go undercover-approach the person to make sure they hold the account at the moment then send them picture of their account getting deleted.
Imagine how much cleaner and nicer place the server would have been!

• Like 1

utterbitter    33
On 2/22/2023 at 11:56 AM, Emlryn said:

PS. At the start of siege in abyss, on elyo-side at Reshanta there are over 300 player's, after 20 minutes the population goes down in around 40-50 player's. Play siege in attack pay very well in terms of contribution and i think is one of the reason's because elyo's don't getting fort's on abyss.

It is not the GP people where the difference mainly arises. Elyos are very short on foot soldiers. Plus our foot soldiers are naked while asmos have ap gear even on the alts of their alts.

Ellowain    73

We can talk about this until the server dies because admin doesn't see this as a problem. Players cant fix this and admin refuses to lift a lazy little finger.

Players have addressed the Elyos issues for 2 years and for 2 years admin simply pretends nothing is wrong.

• Like 1

yujnx    20

Admins can't force Elyos to properly do siege. It's not even a numbers problem at this point

• Haha 1