Sign in to follow this  
CowBell

Server balance

CowBell    32

OK.

We had this:

Passed almost 1 year. No results, situation even worse than it was before. 
@NancyFox and @TheAlmighty what you do next to fix inbalance situation? 

Sieges are dead, Kamar/JMR full of fishy asmos who either use hacks or uber overgearing elyos. 
What we should expect from administration to fix these issues or there will be no fix? 

Edited by CowBell
  • Like 2

CowBell    32

If the promotion does not help in attracting players to the Elyos side, more drastic measures as complete closure of registration for Asmo side.

As we wrote in the topic, we first add these bonuses and watch the situation. There were problems with the balance before and bonuses did have effect. 

Repeating from the topic: if there problem persists, other more drastic measures will be taken. 

Their words, not mine. 
How long someone needs to "watch situation"? Abyss siege takes max 15mins, nothing else there to do past this time... I'm seriously thinking just quitting the game if this continues, there is literally no point doing any of this. 

Yougan    53
1 час назад, CowBell сказал:

Sieges are dead, Kamar/JMR full of fishy asmos who either use hacks or uber overgearing elyos. 
What we should expect from administration to fix these issues or there will be no fix?

What about the admins??? Ask your top players. the first 50 officers. Warlord .. Great general .. They are pulling your race to the bottom. You just don't have a leader.:(

• Haha 1

Ellowain    73
9 hours ago, Yougan said:

What about the admins??? Ask your top players. the first 50 officers. Warlord .. Great general .. They are pulling your race to the bottom. You just don't have a leader.:(

No. This has been an issue for over two years. The only time Elyos led was a very brief time when Fluffy Pandas was organizing for ~2 months (dec-feb 2021). Then their BG (the gov) was banned for "Teaming in Glory" 9_9

This is a systemic issue that will never resolve on it's own. Two years of gearing faster on Asmo side can't be fixed by "talking to Ely leaders". Admin needs to do something. Anything. There's no excuse anymore.

• Thanks 1

CowBell    32
10 hours ago, Yougan said:

Then open top players list in euroaion website and tell me which race players sitting 90% in kamar and JMR lists? :))))) 
You can't deny simple facts dude. 

Игрок    7
How does it happen that the entire top of the Elyos practically farm the GP, completely scoring on the race? Have you noticed that on the Katalams the Elyos always stand on their fortress, instead of going to take the fortress. You saw that the Asmodians of the whole race would stand on their fortress when the exchange is fortresses? The entire top of the Elyos is farm GP.
Edited by Игрок
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

twinlords111    25
15 hours ago, CowBell said:

OK.

We had this:

only asmos use hacks?lol)

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

As far as we can see, there's no different in online numbers on both sides. 
image.png

Please, check the reasons for that promotion better. It was made specifically for the number imbalance. 
The players now have equal numbers. If one side cannot unite, it is a completely different question.

• Haha 1

CowBell    32
21 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

image.png

Please, check the reasons for that promotion better. It was made specifically for the number imbalance. 
The players now have equal numbers. If one side cannot unite, it is a completely different question.

Are you saying that if 50/50 is logged then balance in the server is also 50/50? :)))))
I would like you to answer actual questions - do you see any balance issues in this server and will there be any changes if there is any disbalance. Thanks

edit:

At the moment, the number of Asmodians is greater than the number of Elyos. This difference is about 10%. It's not much, but looking at the picture in the game, it significantly affects the situation in sieges.

btw when last time you have checked situation in abyss/katalam/danaria sieges?

Edited by CowBell

CowBell    32
1 hour ago, twinlords111 said:

only asmos use hacks?lol)

based on how many people actively pvp in both factions I think it's safe to assume that asmos would have much more 
again, thats just numbers and usual situations across most games, don't think aion is some special exception, if you argue simple things like that then you probably not very smart... sorry :) 

Yougan    53
7 часов назад, CowBell сказал:

Then open top players list in euroaion website and tell me which race players sitting 90% in kamar and JMR lists? :))))) 
You can't deny simple facts dude. 

And what about the list of top players in Kamara or something else ?? You do not have a race leader. Your top players don't lead you to pvp.. They only care about themselves.

Yougan    53
19 часов назад, CowBell сказал:

OK.

We had this:

Yesterday there was a siege of the abyss.. You could take the fortress. But .. Your leaders flew to pour glory points on another fortress. As a result, we were left without a fortress) Do not ask questions to the admins. Ask them to the leaders of your race.

CowBell    32
3 hours ago, Yougan said:

Yesterday there was a siege of the abyss.. You could take the fortress. But .. Your leaders flew to pour glory points on another fortress. As a result, we were left without a fortress) Do not ask questions to the admins. Ask them to the leaders of your race.

Come and lead us oh wise one xD I can bet that you would have no chance. More geared people sitting in asmo side (after 1.5 years taking basically everything), new players also not going to play in losing side. Eventually doesn't matter what is the reason but less and less elyos players will participate in sieges and all this becoming just 15mins of GP exchange. You probably do not realise but this effecting and will effect even more asmos too, because you not going to have fun sieges if there is no opposition to play against. The reason Abyss siege is so pathetic - no reasonable people wants to recruit for that:

1. it's not popular siege in general
  2. we have less in pvp interested ppl in general, been so long asmos taking everything without problems, people just don't care anymore
  3. asmos killing kisks and small portion of people who comes just saying screw this nonsense
  4. asmos using artifacts event when there is way less elyos and barely have chance to take 1 fort

this is just couple reasons from top of my head why some people come to get 75gp in abyss and leave. Mark my word, if this continues even less people will come, especially if you continue killing kisks.

There is multiple proofs about server disbalance but @TheAlmighty playing dumb as like not understanding what i'm talking about :$ People seems just giving up on kamar, jmr and sieges, ddos happening again and GM's just don't care. 

TheAlmighty    1,054
7 hours ago, CowBell said:

Are you saying that if 50/50 is logged then balance in the server is also 50/50? :)))))
I would like you to answer actual questions - do you see any balance issues in this server and will there be any changes if there is any disbalance. Thanks

edit:

btw when last time you have checked situation in abyss/katalam/danaria sieges?

We checked the situation quite recently and the only problem that we see is that some players just decide not to participate and not to unite. Right now the balance is 49 - 50.
As you yourself wrote above Abyss siege, it is just not popular as for you, but anyway then you write to us here that elyos can't take the forts and the admins are to blame.

Look at asmos, for some reason they don't have any problem with:
-popular fortresses
-interest in pvp
-kisks (everyone can do that)
-using artifacts (elyos have same access to them, just need to do the most important part - to unite).

If there's imbalance in numbers, we will surely take actions, as we did that time in that topic that you have reffered to. 

There is multiple proofs about server disbalance but @TheAlmighty playing dumb as like not understanding what i'm talking about :$ People seems just giving up on kamar, jmr and sieges, ddos happening again and GM's just don't care. 

GM's don't care? Our programmers will brobably be very happy to see such words after working all day on trying to fix the problems with ddos, trying to implement updates and fix the old problems.
And by the way muted indefinitely for your previous message.

• Like 2

passthesauce    40
37 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

We checked the situation quite recently and the only problem that we see is that some players just decide not to participate and not to unite. Right now the balance is 49 - 50.
As you yourself wrote above Abyss siege, it is just not popular as for you, but anyway then you write to us here that elyos can't take the forts and the admins are to blame.

Look at asmos, for some reason they don't have any problem with:
-popular fortresses
-interest in pvp
-kisks (everyone can do that)
-using artifacts (elyos have same access to them, just need to do the most important part - to unite).

If there's imbalance in numbers, we will surely take actions, as we did that time in that topic that you have reffered to. 

GM's don't care? Our programmers will brobably be very happy to see such words after working all day on trying to fix the problems with ddos, trying to implement updates and fix the old problems.
And by the way muted indefinitely for your previous message.

i got a question you seen to be going by website status does that count duel clients?

• Like 1

evgenka    17

Космика и весь его лег перекинуть на нях, да прибудет спаситель...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Emlryn    9
16 hours ago, Yougan said:

And what about the list of top players in Kamara or something else ?? You do not have a race leader. Your top players don't lead you to pvp.. They only care about themselves.

Normally, on elyo's side 10-30 minutes before siege, i see this on LFG

image.png

Most elyo's don't intrested to play siege, only mantain they GP's (and rank). On the abyss siege after 20 minutes (the time to use 2x xform's) elyo's population of Reshante change from 200+ player's to 30-40 player's. Xform's get rank and go AFK at Sanctum. On Kata/Dana siege the situation is slightly better, Sillus/Silona fortress change owner in the first 10 minutes and the rest of the siege it lasts until the end on Pradeth fortress. But i think the BIG problem are player's mentality, not administration.

• Like 4

Yougan    53
7 часов назад, Emlryn сказал:

Normally, on elyo's side 10-30 minutes before siege, i see this on LFG

image.png

Most elyo's don't intrested to play siege, only mantain they GP's (and rank). On the abyss siege after 20 minutes (the time to use 2x xform's) elyo's population of Reshante change from 200+ player's to 30-40 player's. Xform's get rank and go AFK at Sanctum. On Kata/Dana siege the situation is slightly better, Sillus/Silona fortress change owner in the first 10 minutes and the rest of the siege it lasts until the end on Pradeth fortress. But i think the BIG problem are player's mentality, not administration.

Admins will not change something .. because it will not change anything. You just need to get together with the whole race and change everything to your side. Take more people to the siege. Change tactics. Who is in your top 3? Let them show themselves as the leaders of the race B|.. and not the leaders of the list :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Albin    145
20 часов назад, evgenka сказал:

Космика и весь его лег перекинуть на нях, да прибудет спаситель...

*подавился* Не-не-не, нам итак хорошо! 

utterbitter    33
On 2/15/2023 at 1:34 PM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

image.png

How many asmos have elyos alts to farm GP / events / kinah? Every second player I've been on discord in the last 2 years is like "oh, I'm just doing these 2 RST's my mains are all asmos". A: if it's these people's alts being afk in Sanctum that's not much of a participation and B: even if no one on Elyos side cares for siege do you think this is a winnable position for the server? 

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
20 hours ago, utterbitter said:

How many asmos have elyos alts to farm GP / events / kinah? Every second player I've been on discord in the last 2 years is like "oh, I'm just doing these 2 RST's my mains are all asmos". A: if it's these people's alts being afk in Sanctum that's not much of a participation and B: even if no one on Elyos side cares for siege do you think this is a winnable position for the server? 

That's very same situation with the other side. We don't allow having 2 account for only one faction. 
No one says that we are happy that the players don't want to do anything, but what do you want us to do with it? As I wrote, admins are not going to lead siege for elyos and teleport them all to the forts, destroy gates for them, etc. 

Elyos do have enough people at siege as well as the asmos do. Just look at them on sillus when they stay there to get some GP from killing ALL attacking asmodians. They kill all the asmos without any problems. Though on the other hand, they could have used this time to capture another fortress, don't you think? That's what asmodians usually do. 

The other favourite thing for us to see is how half of the elyos just leave after 10 minutes fromt the start of the siege. Part of them leave because they are done, and the other part, sadly, because they have just lost one time and they are done. 

One for thing to notice: when the leader writes to go north, 70% of players just go south. This is usually followed with defeat and with even more players leaving the siege. 

I really don't see what you may expect from us in this situation. 

Asmodians have exactly the same conditions as elyos do. We are not supporting one side or another. 

• Like 1

passthesauce    40
55 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

That's very same situation with the other side. We don't allow having 2 account for only one faction. 
No one says that we are happy that the players don't want to do anything, but what do you want us to do with it? As I wrote, admins are not going to lead siege for elyos and teleport them all to the forts, destroy gates for them, etc. 

Elyos do have enough people at siege as well as the asmos do. Just look at them on sillus when they stay there to get some GP from killing ALL attacking asmodians. They kill all the asmos without any problems. Though on the other hand, they could have used this time to capture another fortress, don't you think? That's what asmodians usually do. 

The other favourite thing for us to see is how half of the elyos just leave after 10 minutes fromt the start of the siege. Part of them leave because they are done, and the other part, sadly, because they have just lost one time and they are done. 

One for thing to notice: when the leader writes to go north, 70% of players just go south. This is usually followed with defeat and with even more players leaving the siege. 

I really don't see what you may expect from us in this situation. 

Asmodians have exactly the same conditions as elyos do. We are not supporting one side or another. 

Why wont you ban account sharing? answer that

TheAlmighty    1,054
3 hours ago, passthesauce said:

Why wont you ban account sharing? answer that

Hello,

Maybe it would have some reasoning it was from the start of the server, however, now it is too late for such actions.

Plus, some people share one computer, share with family members, why would we ban them for it? And we cannot see how it may affect siege. If some players want charcaters on both sides, they will just make them. And many did it. 

And again, asmodians don't have this restriction as well as elyos. 

• Like 1