Sign in to follow this  
MaLvita

Verbal abuse

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

Unfortunately, we do not ban for group/whisper chat. For this purpose you can add the player to your block list.

• Like 1

MaLvita    7

WoW...mindblowing !!! !! This is very confusing  and frustrating !!! So i can just "vomite" whatever i want into w/per chat and dont get banned ??

Fact : You let a very shitty and rape propaganda legion name allowed, verbal abuse allowed, I even saw a nazi legion logo !!

If this is your answear for everything "For this purpose you can add the player to your block list" I might even reconsider to play in here !! Have fun....

• Like 2

That insult is very miniscule and you ought to know the saying "water off a duck's back". Are you seriously going to report everyone that swears in chat or whisper simply because they were frustrated? It's a waste of time to report anything like this.

There is profanity filter you have unchecked in game, that's your problem and you're seeing swear words because you allowed it.

It's a game, people play, people get happy or angry and call names/swear. It's just that they had a bad time and expressed themselves. There are people from all walks of life, you don't know what some go through daily in life just to play games and escape that harsh reality for a brief moment.

And with the amount of these chat reports, if you expect a ban-wave on the number of people swearing, there will be no one left to play.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

MaLvita    7

well you are right in one matter : "Its a waste of time to report anything"....i will add : on this server !! 

It took you a lot of time to write that, point is i dont care about your oppinion, i can do what i want with my free time, including writing reports ! If you dont like it, well it's your problem, stay out from this reports ! Have fun...with w/e you doing on this server !

1 hour ago, MaLvita said:

well you are right in one matter : "Its a waste of time to report anything"....i will add : on this server !! 

It took you a lot of time to write that, point is i dont care about your oppinion, i can do what i want with my free time, including writing reports ! If you dont like it, well it's your problem, stay out from this reports ! Have fun...with w/e you doing on this server !

I type a lot and I'm a fast typist, doesn't take long to post what I need to. You don't care about my opinion because you know I'm right. That's always the response of a defeatist in a conversation. Although, it was also an advice for you. I'm not stopping what you do with your free time, but respect other people's time.

With an attitude like yours, seems you're out to instigate and rile people up just so that they can cuss and you can report. Great!

Like I said, profanity filter, you can turn it back on to block swearing, play Aion and have fun. But no one is stopping you if you want to leave, as you don't have to threaten to leave - it's an old joke.

What I'm doing on this server is of no concern to you, but I'm having fun. Why not join the fun?

Edited by Sister Bliss

MaLvita    7
19 hours ago, Sister Bliss said:

I type a lot and I'm a fast typist, doesn't take long to post what I need to. You don't care about my opinion because you know I'm right. That's always the response of a defeatist in a conversation. Although, it was also an advice for you. I'm not stopping what you do with your free time, but respect other people's time.

With an attitude like yours, seems you're out to instigate and rile people up just so that they can cuss and you can report. Great!

Like I said, profanity filter, you can turn it back on to block swearing, play Aion and have fun. But no one is stopping you if you want to leave, as you don't have to threaten to leave - it's an old joke.

What I'm doing on this server is of no concern to you, but I'm having fun. Why not join the fun?

well shit !!!! mindblowing again.....i will just avoid you and ignore you....its better for mental state of mind....ppl like YOU are like a fckg black hole !!! you get suck right into it !!! and pls stay out of my post !! 

PS : you dont know me, so stop acting like you do....you are insignificant as my toilet paper !!

Tia    31

You are sure throwing a lot of crap around for a person who is both extremely insignificant for the server and very, very bad at the game. You should be glad somebody even invites you to groups, lmao.

• Haha 1

DevWolx    62

You must be a really special snowflake to get offended by a simple swear word, it's like shit talking in any online game, even in official server or most online games they don't ban for that only when it gets into real bad and sensitive topics, the solution is provided by the game if someone is annoying you : block them. If reading bad words annoy you : activate profanity filter.

3 hours ago, MaLvita said:

well shit !!!! mindblowing again.....i will just avoid you and ignore you....its better for mental state of mind....ppl like YOU are like a fckg black hole !!! you get suck right into it !!! and pls stay out of my post !! 

PS : you dont know me, so stop acting like you do....you are insignificant as my toilet paper !!

Requesting for a ban for that while doing the same maybe you also should get banned then by that logic.

• Like 2

I'm unavoidable MaLvita. This is the Internet, I can post wherever I want like you can do whatever you want. Don't like it? Unplug the Internet, it's too strong for you.

I know you more than you know yourself, you're just another book I read recently. You like to tell people what to do, but have trouble doing what others tell you. Am I right? The only thing insignificant is your report of a player using bad language. You just can't handle rejection.

Thanks for proving that you deliberately like to rile people up, so they use bad language only for your amusement that you report them here, which has no affect. But I'm glad you said "people like you", I know there are more people like me, we make the World a better place.

And also, can a Mod lock this thread please, thanks.

MaLvita    7
On 2/4/2020 at 8:26 PM, Tia said:

You are sure throwing a lot of crap around for a person who is both extremely insignificant for the server and very, very bad at the game. You should be glad somebody even invites you to groups, lmao.

OMFG are you for real Tia !? I remember you begging always for groups and alli...even crying for res in the eye !! And NO...sorry but i am very important for this server, for ely side !! 

You are all just a frustrated persons and i realy feel so sorry for you !! 

Keep the hate noobs !!! Haters will always hate !! This is ALL you can do !!

• Haha 3

MaLvita    7
On 2/5/2020 at 9:30 AM, ZbigniewBrzezinski said:

dont forget, you play with russians) they wont tolerate you playing bad, even if they play bad too. They will easy phunk your mother if you play not right(on their thoughts)

Point is ....i am not bad at this game....i am better than the rest !! haters will always hate !!

On 07/02/2020 at 3:35 PM, MaLvita said:

Keep the hate noobs !!! Haters will always hate !! This is ALL you can do !!

Haters? I simply advised you with what you can do against players who use swear words if you don't like them, and not report them where they don't get a ban for. That's not hate, but I don't know what your definition of hate is. I don't know you to hate you enough.

You're just a disgruntled little MuMu who's had their report rejected. Is that what you do in real life when you get rejected by someone you ask on a date? Yeah, thought so.

On 07/02/2020 at 3:56 PM, MaLvita said:

Point is ....i am not bad at this game....i am better than the rest !! haters will always hate !!

"Point is"... I smell an inflated ego problem. No one is hating, they're just stating the obvious. Ask your legion-mates what they think of your dead-ended report, go on. They'll leave your legion when they find that you are THIS toxic and delusional, that you go on a fit of rage when smarter people disagree with you.

MaLvita    7

Just thinking to low myself to your lvl, wich is very low, and explain to you what's going on.....makes me tired....do you even play on this server you fast typer waste of timer ?!

You dont even know me how the fck can you state "the obvious" !! jeez kidd get a real life, get a dog get something....

DevWolx    62

Stop replying to him, it's a case that can't be saved. Can an admin just lock the thread already ?

• Thanks 1