Sign in to follow this  
Nurungji

I hate cheaters

Nurungji    3

Hi.
Games are so fun these days.
But something very sad happened to me today.
I happily went back to sanctum after finishing the catal, and someone was selling 'leaves of life' at such a low price.
So I bought it happily with the mind that I could make a bike.
After purchasing, I moved to Sarpan to buy the design and the leaf I bought was not a leaf with life in it.
He was selling strange leaves to cheat on someone.
I think if he continues this game, someone else will be harmed.
I think we should block the IP he accesses.
Of course, I think it's right that I should have checked once more and purchased it, but this is so sad

Aion0045.jpg

Aion0044.jpg

• Like 1

utterbitter    33
6 hours ago, passthesauce said:

why should he be ban? it your fault you never double check the item you buying

iT iS NoT tHe fAUlT oF tHE ChEaTeR thAt yOU wERen'T lOOkiNg

• Like 3

Nurungji    3
11 hours ago, passthesauce said:

왜 금지되어야합니까? 그것은 당신이 구입하는 항목을 다시 확인하지 않는 것은 당신의 잘못입니다

Yeah. What's wrong with the person who hit them? It's the fault of the person who got hit, right?

Raidon    108

Is it a dirty trick? Yes

Is it your fault for buying something without reading the description? Yes

If people would actually read what they're buying, there would be no scammers in the first place 

• Like 2

Nurungji    3
1 hour ago, Raidon said:

더러운 속임수입니까?

설명을 읽지 않고 물건을 산 것이 당신의 잘못입니까?

사람들이 구매하는 상품을 실제로 읽는다면 애초에 사기꾼은 없을 것입니다. 

Yes, I agree with you.
This game is full of fraud
:D

CowBell    32
On 12/24/2022 at 1:28 AM, passthesauce said:

why should he be ban? it your fault you never double check the item you buying

it should be 100% ban, don't even start looking for excuses here.
That person clearly looking to scam someone, so discussion ends here at least for me. 

• Like 2

CowBell    32

@sophisticated maybe want to talk with this "Cheh" guy? Still sitting in private store (Sanctum next to broker) and selling "Life leaf" for total 30mil. when actually there Poisoned Taloc Leaf. 

Ellowain    73

Why every time there's a cheater, people come to defend no-name cheating shop-bot over the player? Victim blaming is so 3rd world. 

The server needs more players to survive. We don't need scammers to survive.

And OBVIOUSLY the shop never had a life leaf- no one sells taloc for millions. That's a scammers excuse and we/you aren't dumb enough to believe it. So, Admin, please don't coward to shop scammers. They'll cry at you for a 1-week IP ban, why care? Like a child screaming on floor at the market, when you don't punish, you enable this to continue. Please discuss adding policy seriously in your next admin mtg.

@sophisticated @NancyFox

CowBell    32

they don't really seems to care from what it looks to me, unless in tread someone asking how to donate or it involves money (skins) in general, then bunch on attention there. Why we have this questions/suggestions forum section if no one from admins seriously following it and answering or moderating? o.O 

Nurungji    3

He is still working on fraud against others.
Is there no problem if I cheat on someone and make a profit?
This is not morally correct.
I'm not asking you to pay me back the amount I've incurred.
How long will the manager ignore this?
I think it's a necessary step for many people who play this game.

Densetzu    23

if there is false name linked in the shop description it was 100% ban on retail. like snowflakes/platinum coin if someone linked snowflake in shop describtion and was selling platinum coins he would get ban. Idk why people are telling shit here when that was the case on retail years ago, did they forgot ? 

If he had his shop named without exact name of an item you buy its ok, if this yellow symbols are the name of the proper leaf it should be already banned long ago.

sieg    0
4 hours ago, Densetzu said:

if there is false name linked in the shop description it was 100% ban on retail. like snowflakes/platinum coin if someone linked snowflake in shop describtion and was selling platinum coins he would get ban. Idk why people are telling shit here when that was the case on retail years ago, did they forgot ? 

If he had his shop named without exact name of an item you buy its ok, if this yellow symbols are the name of the proper leaf it should be already banned long ago.

What if he had the original item already bought from his shop long before you even noticed and the rest of the items were left in there? Wtf is wrong with you? What kind of rule is that you have to link every single item from your personal shop in the name of it? Its like im selling manastones and besides the Crit and Magic Boost ones im selling some Evasion aswell and because the main interest are Crit and Mb ones i will link them in the shops name and not Evasion ones because no one cares about them but its my choice what i put up on sale in my PERSONAL shop. Its not my fault you clicked on Evasion ones because you were silly and didnt check.. Its so stupid you even think someone should be banned for this, its unreal. Pay more attention next time, its not like you go outside blindfolded and when you hit your head against a lightpole you sue the lightpole company because they installed it on the street and they didnt think someone silly like you could hit his head and get hurt because you didnt look.

Edited by sieg

sophisticated    241

Hello!
The item description includes the name and other details. When purchasing anything from a store, you should exercise caution and confirm the details. Due to the user's failure to read the item's description before purchasing it, the player will not be banned in this instance.

• Confused 1

CowBell    32
17 minutes ago, sophisticated said:

Hello!
The item description includes the name and other details. When purchasing anything from a store, you should exercise caution and confirm the details. Due to the user's failure to read the item's description before purchasing it, the player will not be banned in this instance.

What is this selective scam prevention? 
Back in March problems were fixed with Immortal Treasure Chest Key's and now you allow scammer to run around free because its low amount of money? What other scams can we perform, I'm actually interested, maybe I can scam someone by selling useless stuff? 

Screenshot from last March:
image.png.3ec768e2fa22907fd5a6222cabea7063.png

Screenshot from your colleague:
image.png.991a15aa25b268961e0bd3693842ba6f.png

Densetzu    23
On 29.12.2022 at 3:08 PM, sieg said:

What if he had the original item already bought from his shop long before you even noticed and the rest of the items were left in there? Wtf is wrong with you? What kind of rule is that you have to link every single item from your personal shop in the name of it? Its like im selling manastones and besides the Crit and Magic Boost ones im selling some Evasion aswell and because the main interest are Crit and Mb ones i will link them in the shops name and not Evasion ones because no one cares about them but its my choice what i put up on sale in my PERSONAL shop. Its not my fault you clicked on Evasion ones because you were silly and didnt check.. Its so stupid you even think someone should be banned for this, its unreal. Pay more attention next time, its not like you go outside blindfolded and when you hit your head against a lightpole you sue the lightpole company because they installed it on the street and they didnt think someone silly like you could hit his head and get hurt because you didnt look.

tell me, why they changed icon of snowflakes mr.sieg ? why do they banned players who were selling platinum coins? 

sieg    0
15 hours ago, Densetzu said:

tell me, why they changed icon of snowflakes mr.sieg ? why do they banned players who were selling platinum coins? 

They changed the icon because it was looking similar with the icon of the platinum coin, true.. but i dont particularly agree on banning people because of this, im sorry but its like youre banning kitchen knives because they are dangerous and you can harm yourself with them. Pay attention next time

CowBell    32
18 minutes ago, sieg said:

They changed the icon because it was looking similar with the icon of the platinum coin, true.. but i dont particularly agree on banning people because of this, im sorry but its like youre banning kitchen knives because they are dangerous and you can harm yourself with them. Pay attention next time

We ALL agree on "Pay attention next time" part, not sure if you can't understand that or don't want to. 
Question here is - what these people in all mentioned examples tried to do? Sell actual advertised item or scam someone who maybe not paying attention, have disabilities or even are new players. False advertisement in itself is a scam atleast last time I've checked, is it different in EuroAion? 

Edited by CowBell
  • Like 1

utterbitter    33
On 1/1/2023 at 2:26 PM, sieg said:

So kitchen knives have agency? Bro...