Sign in to follow this  
ruberhekk

Payment options

ruberhekk    4

Hi,

Your payment options are subpar, how about paypal? The ones where I can actually use a credit card either A) fails, or B) Is somehow hacked seeing as my bank contacted me the day after I tried making a purchase notifying me about suspicious behaviour. Not good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ruberhekk    4

Update: None of your options for paying with card works. I've taken precautions now and blocked my card for use in any other country than mine. I'd like to use your shop, but I don't see why you don't offer paypal or a renowned and secure credit card solution. This is a huge red flag to be honest. Also, please move this to to correct sections if it's wrong, and feel free to flag an admin for some progress here.

• Like 1

sophisticated    241

Hello!

Paypal payment is possible but you need to write a private message to the Administrator TheAlmighty ★ 
(1 coin = 0.0175eu).  Minimum amount is 5 000 coins.

passthesauce    40
1 hour ago, sophisticated said:

Hello!

Paypal payment is possible but you need to write a private message to the Administrator TheAlmighty ★ 
(1 coin = 0.0175eu).  Minimum amount is 5 000 coins.

Almighty said before that aint for everyone   did he/she change it?

TheAlmighty    1,046
5 hours ago, passthesauce said:

Almighty said before that aint for everyone   did he/she change it?

I didn't say that, it is provided privately and only to the people who have no other choice to donate. All the process with paypal is manual. 

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 hours ago, ruberhekk said:

Min is 5000? Seriously? Provide credible payment options, wtf.

We have to set the limit as all the process is manual and the wallet is private. 
All the other options are available on the website. We connected the options that are available for us and work for the players properly. 

passthesauce    40
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

I didn't say that, it is provided privately and only to the people who have no other choice to donate. All the process with paypal is manual. 

my bad i see now when i ask before i got no answer back atleast it clear now thanks

Pyper    0

I'm horrible at converting things like this.  Does anyone know how much 5000 ecoin is when  converted to american dollars?  I think when I tried to figure things out before that 2000 ecoins was approximately $20.00 U.S. Dollars

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Pyper said:

I'm horrible at converting things like this.  Does anyone know how much 5000 ecoin is when  converted to american dollars?  I think when I tried to figure things out before that 2000 ecoins was approximately $20.00 U.S. Dollars

Hello,
1 EСoin ≈ 0,0175 €
1 euro = 1.06 dollar (10 March., 18:54 UTC)