Sign in to follow this  
NancyFox

[Event] Lucky Snowflake!

NancyFox    222

5deff26a56a57_.jpg.500a9703330f247c8e27de9285619dd9.jpg

Frosterinerk has been waiting for this exactly day the whole year.
She liked winter and was sincerely happy to see the first snowfall.
Most of all, however, she liked to share this winter happyness.
She has prepared magic snowflakes which will bring presents to those Daevas, who enchant them.
Frosterinek went outside and started waiting.
She knew that Daevas will definetely come to her.

Celebrating snowy days and Christmas from 16.12.22 to 02.01.23 ( inclusive )
In this event snow will reach everyone of level 30+.

On the main squares of the capital cities Daevas will meet:

• Wintrinerk who will ask you to gather 10 pcs. of  [Event] Opportunity Crystal
  • Frosterinerk with a daily quest on 8 Snowflakes;
  • A Snowman with a daily reward of a Lucky Frosterinerk Bundle

4cc9e8cf84097adcd7ccad792eef603d.1418660615.png.fdf422bfa93774396a3edefa6d808fd2.png

Quests are daily, uptade at 9 am (server time)

From the Lucky Frosterinerk Bundle you can get one of the following rewards:

• XP Boost Charm - 50%
  • Gathering Boost Charm - 200%
  • Crafting Boost Charm - 200%
  • AP Boost Charm - 30%
  • [Event] Frosterinerk's Amulet
  • Dye Bundle (tradeable)
  • Frosterinerk's Special Amulet - 20%

Items are not tradable. The effect is applied both to the character and all group members  (lasts 30 min.; next use - 30min.)
    All the items of this group are stored for only 10 hours.

The target of the event is to enchant the Snowflake by double clicking from +1 to +10

image.png.0dcfde79db0495e8e1152148d206cc22.png

Snowflakes from +1 to +10 are NOT tradeable! 

ATTENTION!
The snowflakes can only be transfered within the account.
Exchange and trade for them is not available.

After 2 weeks from the event all the event items (snowflakes, prisms, crystals etc.) will melt down and disappear from your inventories (17.01.2023)! :o
Hurry up to open them all!

After opening Snowflake +10, you will  receive two fragments:
[Event] Snow Crystal and [Event] Aurora Fragment, combining them you will get  [Event] Prism (the item can be traded)

prism.JPG.2dc2bed627627d9632875627465308ae.JPG

The prism will contain one of the following rewards:

The items drop randomly!
All the items from 
[Event] Prism  and the item itself are tradeable!*
*Budles are not tradeable, however their content is.

[Event] Snow Crystal can be also obtained from enchanting a snowflake (will a small chance).

If you wasn't successful in enchanting the Snowflake +1 to +10 you will receive [Event] Opportunity Crystal
10 pcs. of [Event] Opportunity Crystal can be exchanged to 1 Snowflake +1 at Wintrinerk. Opportunity Crystals are untradeable.

oppcrystal.JPG.b93886c21ae691490e37a4de5ee514aa.JPG

The NPC Frostirunerk will stay up until 17.01!

In addition you will randomly receive some of the following items after an unsuccessful enchantment (according to the level of enchantment):

Bundle of Opportunity:
  • ancient coin  1 pcs.
  • ancient coin  3 pcs.
  • [Event] Opportunity Crystal (100%) 

Bundle of Missed Opportunit:

Bundle of Promising Opportunity::

All the items except the opportunity crystals are tradeable!

Snowflakes, Snow Crystal or Aurora Fragment can be got from the dungeons for killing bosses (the chance of falling out is random). 
The item is given to only one member of the group/alliance (roll).

• Steel Rake (Brass-Eye Grogget)
  • Dark Poeta (Chramati Firetail, Asaratu Bloodshade, Vanuka Infernus, Calindi Flamelord, Tahabata Pyrelord
  • Adma Stronghold (Lord Lannok)
  • Abyssal Splinter (Abyssal Treasure Box, Abyssal Treasure Box)
  • Udas Temple (Nexus)
  • Lower Udas Temple (Debilkarim the Maker)
  • Esoterrace (Warden Surama)
  • Beshmundir Temple (Stormwing)
  • Raksang (Raksha,Raksha Boilheart)
  • Argent Manor     (Zadra Spellweaver)
  • Elementis Forest    (Jurdin the Cursed)
  • Sarpan Underground     (Debarim the Omnipotent)
  • Muada's Trencher    (Empress Muada)
  • Rentus Base (Brigade General Vasharti)
  • Tiamaranta    (Ativas Crystalline,  Golden Tatar, Governor Sunayaka)
  • Dragon Lord's Refuge (Calindi Flamelord, Tiamat's Huge Treasure Crate)
  • Tiamat Stronghold (Tahabata's Treasure Chest)
  • Steel Rose Cargo (group) (Maintenance Chief Notakiki)
  • Steel Rose Quarters (group) (Accountant Kanerunerk)
  • Steel Rose Deck (group) (Captain Rumakiki)
  • Sauro Supply Base (Guard Captain Ahuradim, Brigade General Sheba)
  • Ophidan Bridge (Vera)Infinity Shard (Hyperion)
  • Illuminary Obelisk (Test Weapon Dynatoum)
  • Danuar Reliquary (Enraged Queen Modor)
  • Danuar Sanctuary  (Warmage Suyaroka)
  • Draupnir Cave (Commander Bakarma)

Have snowy days! 

Punyuru    2

thats why i hate crybaby invidious ppl...

you ruined christmast event to a lot of players who committed and had built a viable strategy to make money. 

Was there anything wrong with hoarding and selling snowflakes or prisms?

no! you lazy ppl were just invidious of those who had the desire to commit themselves to be able to do it.. thats it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

evroaion02    34
1 час назад, Punyuru сказал:

вот почему я ненавижу плаксивых завистливых людей...

вы испортили рождественское мероприятие многим игрокам, которые взяли на себя обязательства и разработали жизнеспособную стратегию зарабатывания денег.

Было ли что-то неправильное в хранении и продаже снежинок или призм?

нет! вы, ленивые люди, просто завидовали тем, у кого было желание посвятить себя тому, чтобы иметь возможность это сделать .. вот и все!

а не че что на игрушке зарабатывать деньги по крайней мере аморально

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

end    2

why snowflakes became untradable?

i heard different reasons fr this

it was said that it is unfair and unbalanced that many players had a lot of snowflakes in their inventory from previous years. It doesnt  make sence for players who have been playing since the first moment the server opened tohave more thing than players who has only been playing on server fr  a few months?

Also i heard that many people have make many alts and collect many snowflakes and sell them in broker. And this is unfair? Why someone who doesnt have alts and doesnt have much time to play the game be able to buy snowflakes ?Whats wrong with it?

And if we are talking about the unfair and unbalanced. It's no unfair to exist the event "take up arms against moltenus" [ i don't remember how long this event exist] where the boss  can kill only alliance and the same people do the event every week and win the rewards the same people over and over again?

Finally to accept that all this happened for the justice and ballance of the game. Why did everyting have to be taken until 17/01/23? Since they became untradable why someone cant open them whenever want?

P.S i belive that the epitome of event in aion was destroyed. It was the best event and now it has no interst.

• Like 2

ssfatihhan    2

I don't know if you noticed, but as a result of these wrong adjustments, many players are now leaving the game. either switching to another server or to another game. In the snowflake event, there was a liveliness in the market. everyone was shopping and strengthening their characters. but now you've completely taken that away from us. as if you are deliberately trying to push players away from the game. There were honor points in the arena before, you removed it. The players started to move away. now you have banned the sales of snowflakes in this event. I can tell you many mistakes made like this. I request that these errors be corrected as soon as possible. because you lose more players. I heard that ncsoft 3.0 server will open soon. I don't know how true. If they open the server, I think most players here will go there as a result of these mistakes. I request you to consider what I have said and to review these regulations. good work.

• Like 2

Punyuru    2
1 hour ago, end said:

why snowflakes became untradable?

i heard different reasons fr this

it was said that it is unfair and unbalanced that many players had a lot of snowflakes in their inventory from previous years. It doesnt  make sence for players who have been playing since the first moment the server opened tohave more thing than players who has only been playing on server fr  a few months?

Also i heard that many people have make many alts and collect many snowflakes and sell them in broker. And this is unfair? Why someone who doesnt have alts and doesnt have much time to play the game be able to buy snowflakes ?Whats wrong with it?

And if we are talking about the unfair and unbalanced. It's no unfair to exist the event "take up arms against moltenus" [ i don't remember how long this event exist] where the boss  can kill only alliance and the same people do the event every week and win the rewards the same people over and over again?

Finally to accept that all this happened for the justice and ballance of the game. Why did everyting have to be taken until 17/01/23? Since they became untradable why someone cant open them whenever want?

P.S i belive that the epitome of event in aion was destroyed. It was the best event and now it has no interst.

HOLY WORDS!!! <3

Windy    38

this event is trash now, making the snowflakes untradeable, as if that wasn't bad enough, you now make the event items disappear 2 weeks after the event and FORCE people to open the snowflakes in such a short amount of time, way to ruin an event, good job

• Like 1

scseke    3

Untradable, all event item melt down after 2 weaks? Whats wrong Your brains...? Want to close the server or wtf? Doing this sh.t for some crybaby pleasure?! I have 120 pcs event character, all time doing events, sell items and buy tempering and enchants for endgame. I waste MY TIME to do these char... everybody have the chance to do this. I arrived to work and burn 1-2 hours to do event chars (unnecessary now i see). So, my vision is, want to crash the server, i see it good? Someone is mart please answer. Please...

• Like 1

Punyuru    2
8 hours ago, scseke said:

Untradable, all event item melt down after 2 weaks? Whats wrong Your brains...? Want to close the server or wtf? Doing this sh.t for some crybaby pleasure?! I have 120 pcs event character, all time doing events, sell items and buy tempering and enchants for endgame. I waste MY TIME to do these char... everybody have the chance to do this. I arrived to work and burn 1-2 hours to do event chars (unnecessary now i see). So, my vision is, want to crash the server, i see it good? Someone is mart please answer. Please...

im totally agree with you... its totally no sense this decision! after all at what are events for? to have fun with news gameplay (expecially in a unofficial server with static patch).. to move the economy in the game but especially to allow everyone make money for improve themselves or whatever they want to do with their HONEST money... after all everybody moves his ass for this.. make money.. for gain something REAL and DECIDE what and WHEN to do about their items...
ALSO think at all that players that couldnt take part at the event, for any reason, and when they restart, or just back, they would like have their possibility to gain something too.. but snowflakes are untradeble... so their sh*t...

NICE!

Tiamantara    8
On 12/21/2022 at 10:59 AM, Tiamantara said:

Joyful Bundles will be deleted as well or they will stay?

Capture.JPG

Anyone please????  I have so many of them but I do not want to open them because the amulets expire and i cant use all 

passthesauce    40
11 hours ago, Tiamantara said:

Anyone please????  I have so many of them but I do not want to open them because the amulets expire and i cant use all 

ask in russian they got no respect for english speakers here

Windy    38
On 15.12.2022 at 4:21 PM, NancyFox said:

After 2 weeks from the event all the event items (snowflakes, prisms, crystals etc.) will melt down and disappear from your inventories (17.01.2023)! :o
Hurry up to open them all!

@NancyFox could you extend the time until the snowflakes disappear until the end of January (31st January)? Or maybe for a week? I know alot of people with many snowflakes still and forcing them to open snowflakes for hours every day when they have real life too is not good. Otherwise me and some other players will lose snowflakes and picked them  up for nothing..

• Like 1

evroaion02    34

Вы еще расплачьтесь )) какие все таки негодяи админы заставляют часами открывать.. вопрос только в 1 кто вас заставлял их столько хапать? не надо ниче продлевать тем самым вы помогаете рмтшникам сбыть их

• Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,046

Dear players,

All the event items (snowflakes, prisms, all crystals and opportunity bundles) will be removed at the next server maintenance (20/01/2023)!

• Like 1