Sign in to follow this  
Notsogreedy

Snowflakes event from lvl 50

vafel    28

А зачем его делать непередаваемым интересно)
Никогда не понимал почему при наличие 2-3 нытиков что то меняется
когда на сервере играет 2к+ человек 

Edited by vafel
  • Thanks 1

djchips    16

добавте ко всему тот факт что тут преймущественно люди с СНГ в обсуждение , людям же с Европы вроде все норм. Я буду ржать если изза пары нытиков изменят ивент очень и очень долго ржать. Пара манипуляторов не должны изменять вещи со своими убеждениями на фоне общества что составляет большенство от комьюнити

• Like 1

Ellowain    73

You guys can stop discussing now. Change was made yesterday.

Snowflakes = lv30

Snowflakes = NOT tradeable (can only store in personal warehouse) 

Prisms are tradeable and the inside prizes will stay tradeable if they were tradeable last year. 

ReadyCurt    0

Чтобы выровнять экономику нужно вывести кинары, для этого просто сделали бы точки в магазе за кинары на неделю. Какая разница шмот дрочить на точки неделю или все кинару сольют и выровняется экономика (иили чтот другое добавить в магаз за кинары чтоб просто выровнять экономику).

Enotvatake    43

Для вывода кинары придумали пета)) Нектороые пару лярдов уже потартили на кормежку)

• Like 1

passthesauce    40

forget what i said i can see this change is to target kinah sellers now next step is to ban account sharing

Edited by passthesauce
  • Haha 1

Densetzu    23
19 hours ago, passthesauce said:

forget what i said i can see this change is to target kinah sellers now next step is to ban account sharing

well, it's too late now, players are already quiting. With other popular private server and upcoming official one, i don't see hope on euroaion

Sentry    27
2 hours ago, Densetzu said:

well, it's too late now, players are already quiting. With other popular private server and upcoming official one, i don't see hope on euroaion

Obviously many of us left the server when they removed the PH from the arenas (me the first), others held on until they got fed up with the DDOS attacks and many others are waiting for the CLASSIC to arrive to leave this server for good.

Now they want to kill the only decent event in the game because 4 rats ask for it, if the administrators listen to them, we warned them that they would load the game with the new arena system, we were ignored.

EuroAion's future is nowhere and they absolutely deserve it.

CowBell    32
21 hours ago, Sentry said:

Obviously many of us left the server when they removed the PH from the arenas (me the first), others held on until they got fed up with the DDOS attacks and many others are waiting for the CLASSIC to arrive to leave this server for good.

Now they want to kill the only decent event in the game because 4 rats ask for it, if the administrators listen to them, we warned them that they would load the game with the new arena system, we were ignored.

EuroAion's future is nowhere and they absolutely deserve it.

You can ask, usually end up happening opposite anyways. Look what happened when I asked to remove/make single target beritras in Kamar :D

• Haha 1

dzalwainer    1

and snowflakes sellers ( who they want to sell for real money ( we know where u do that ) ) are crying why ? bcoz snow from 1-9 not tradeable hahahaha

i literally adore this idea now i don't have to waste my kinah to get nothing now i buy a +10 or  the item that will kill the gumbling luv inside me and i like that

thx for that great changes 

• Like 1

Sentry    27

"

Snowflakes from +1 to +10 are NOT tradeable! 

ATTENTION!
The snowflakes can only be transfered within the account.
Exchange and trade for them is not available.

After 2 weeks from the event all the snowflakes will melt down and disappear from your inventories! :o
Hurry up to open them all!

"

epic-facepalm.gif

• Thanks 1

dzalwainer    1
2 hours ago, passthesauce said:

the thing that shock me the most is no tempering in reward

never heard taht temp is on snowflakes rewards it's not apart from that event dude 

passthesauce    40
39 minutes ago, dzalwainer said:

never heard taht temp is on snowflakes rewards it's not apart from that event dude 

when did i say it was part of the rewards? can admins not add items to reward list?

dzalwainer    1
2 hours ago, passthesauce said:

when did i say it was part of the rewards? can admins not add items to reward list?

it's stupid to add temp solutio to all events , some items must be limited or they will fall in price and everyone become maxed too 

CowBell    32
43 minutes ago, dzalwainer said:

it's stupid to add temp solutio to all events , some items must be limited or they will fall in price and everyone become maxed too 

it would make sense if its new server and do this from the begin, now its just uneven playing ground for those who already have plumes and accessories ++ and those who don't. I dont even speak about some people who have stashed tens of temperings right now. 
Same with the event - game shouldn't do such changes week or two weeks before event. Give people 6 months to sell if they had some items if such changes will be implemented. Same with changing event dates and why this so "secret" all the time? Same thing with drop tables, everyone expected temperings to drop (as it's used to be), not enough that those changes shocked most people in the server, we even got pretty bad rewards. I personally have full hyperion set, dont need that extendable weapon as AT, so whats left of those "best" rewards to get? Godstone? Greater Feli socket box which shouldn't even be as prism loot reward. What's the reason for me of doing this event apart of selling everything I get? 
I feels that admins just don't care at all where is this server going, we stayed here during awful ddos times and keep getting slapped in the face even more with this terrible lack of communication and blatant disrespect. 

• Like 5

dzalwainer    1
14 hours ago, CowBell said:

it would make sense if its new server and do this from the begin, now its just uneven playing ground for those who already have plumes and accessories ++ and those who don't. I dont even speak about some people who have stashed tens of temperings right now. 
Same with the event - game shouldn't do such changes week or two weeks before event. Give people 6 months to sell if they had some items if such changes will be implemented. Same with changing event dates and why this so "secret" all the time? Same thing with drop tables, everyone expected temperings to drop (as it's used to be), not enough that those changes shocked most people in the server, we even got pretty bad rewards. I personally have full hyperion set, dont need that extendable weapon as AT, so whats left of those "best" rewards to get? Godstone? Greater Feli socket box which shouldn't even be as prism loot reward. What's the reason for me of doing this event apart of selling everything I get? 
I feels that admins just don't care at all where is this server going, we stayed here during awful ddos times and keep getting slapped in the face even more with this terrible lack of communication and blatant disrespect. 

i believe u know and i know that ppl are using that event to make real money 

so do not complain the event is great u just have to open ur own snowflakes and if u want to make money hit the +10 which is the best for me

i gumble alot i used to buy tons of snow i would buy 1 snowflake if i have just 3m in my inv and that hurt me alot

so i see nothing to complain about in the event only if u're looking to go the way of ( collet all the snow sell them all go discord ....... )

for me it's hats for the admins and i didn't play for 6 months i just came back and am having fun with a shitty ranger still naked but trying to craft all the gears and weap it's just too much fun to me 

have fun in game 

CowBell    32
7 hours ago, dzalwainer said:

i believe u know and i know that ppl are using that event to make real money 

so do not complain the event is great u just have to open ur own snowflakes and if u want to make money hit the +10 which is the best for me

i gumble alot i used to buy tons of snow i would buy 1 snowflake if i have just 3m in my inv and that hurt me alot

so i see nothing to complain about in the event only if u're looking to go the way of ( collet all the snow sell them all go discord ....... )

for me it's hats for the admins and i didn't play for 6 months i just came back and am having fun with a shitty ranger still naked but trying to craft all the gears and weap it's just too much fun to me 

have fun in game 

Yes people do that, RMT is probably in every mmorpg at this point. Same as account selling and so on. And its bad I agree.
What I cannot agree - brushing everyone under same carpet and changing rules on a whim without consulting players. At the end of the day these events is for players and not for admins to enjoy, and everyone waiting for this event whole year just to get disappointed.

You see nothing to complain about because you have nothing to begin with :) Some people invested a lot time and kinah into this.
I can agree that situation needs fixing, but not like it was done right now, do we live in some sort of authoritarian regime here where I have to bow and accept every bs admins does? I hope not. 
Im in this server more than 2 years, I kid you not - getting worse and worse every month. And I'm not even participating too much in those events to begin with :S

• Like 1