ghostraider6

Character Creator Problem

Hey there, I recently found out about this private server and wanted to give it a try but when I went into the character creator the faces look all distorted. I tried changing graphics to default and back on high, I tried fullscreen and windowed, I tried using presets but they won't even change anything and also some things are missing on the right of the screen. The faces in game look fine but no matter what I've tried they won't look normal in the character creator, please help! ^^

Screenshot 2022-11-12 181626.png

sophisticated    241

Hello!

Did you modify game client somehow? Try to delete file "data.pak" and redownload it from game launcher. Also if your "system.cfg" file was modified - bring it back to original version.

Hey! I just tried this and even switched to default engine but it didn't work. Also this is the first time I've installed from your private server so it's not modified at all. :(

Edited by ghostraider6

I'm not sure why so much stuff is missing on the character creation panels, for example I can't select hairstyles, face shape, presets or adornments all of those tabs are just empty. :(

Edited by ghostraider6

sophisticated    241

Tell me, please, did you delete the folder about which I wrote earlier? Try deleting this folder and running a full client scan through the launcher.

Gave that a try today and it didn't help I also tried using the files from Gameforge's folder but still nothing. Not sure what could be wrong but all I know is I didn't modify the game at all so...

Ok I found out what the problem was, just in case anyone happens to have the same issue, for me I had to change my "system locale" from japanese to english, I hope this helps! Sadly my characters look ugly as hell so I will have to make a new one. :(

Edited by ghostraider6
  • Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,046
4 hours ago, LeonMaga said:

I have the same issue. 

Spoiler

Sem título.png

Hello,

The solution for this problem is posted above.

LeonMaga    0
8 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

The solution for this problem is posted above.

I saw, but he didn`t explain with details. But, A friend helps me and it`s working normally now.