Sign in to follow this  
oborodono

Last hyperion part issue

oborodono    2

Hi all. I am waiting for last hyperion part for 8 months . Did IS Runs every week. 3x more run with reset scrolls . server resets ddos attack resets etc. i guess i did more than 150 runs. still missing last part. There is no selectable hyperion box from events. that made me cancer .I stopped to use reset scrolls these days cos i havent got hope about it anymore.

I sent ticket from discord to supports . They always said : U r so unlucky , we r so sad about it etc.

In my opinion this is not about luck . many times i opened 2x is box and got same part 2 times . for example 2x incensed hyperion pauldron . When I make a correlation between the probability of this happening and the probability of the last batch coming out, everything is very clear. THIS CANT BE DESCRIBE ALWAYS BAD LUCK

even got 5x times missing last part but enraged one .. but still no >:(ing incenced gloves.

Please supports please i m begging you , Please put selectable hyperion box any event reward . I started thinking about quitting the game because of this situation. Cos every week makes me cancer when i open is box

Edited by oborodono

Hayter    83

Well, this is bad luck. Accept that. This is cancer and so dismorale but this is the way it is. I was lucky to collect hyperion set in 4-5 month or so. A friend of mine in a same 4-5 month got almost both sets, just 1 piece from each set is missing. And it took her another almost 12 month to get the missing. A whole year doing hyperion. Now she has 2 sets :D 

P.S. Adding an event box with selectable hyperion piece would be nice, of course. 

Edited by Hayter
  • Like 1

oborodono    2
1 hour ago, Hayter said:

Well, this is bad luck. Accept that. This is cancer and so dismorale but this is the way it is. I was lucky to collect hyperion set in 4-5 month or so. A friend of mine in a same 4-5 month got almost both sets, just 1 piece from each set is missing. And it took her another almost 12 month to get the missing. A whole year doing hyperion. Now she has 2 sets :D 

P.S. Adding an event box with selectable hyperion piece would be nice, of course. 

i am waiting for last part for 8 months. i have been doing is almost 1 year .

Selectable armor box could be best reward from any event with slightly chance.

sophisticated    241

Hello!

This is a game moment, as several players have previously mentioned, and your luck will determine the outcome. Unfortunately, there are no plans to introduce boxes that allow players to select a specific piece of armor. I'm sorry you had to deal with this.

• Sad 1