Sign in to follow this  
Jankalv17

Will there by planed some changes for class side ?

Jankalv17    1

Hello I am just wondering will game devs will do something about asmos and Elyos popularity in game? Asmos are already 20% player base more then Elyos and this is not a good number what to see. I would not matter if there would by 5% difference but this is already to much. We as Elyos are doing good at sieges, I mean we got good commanders what to listen at siege time but its just not possible to take a full fort at end we are just feeding Asmos with GP and more.What I want to tell this probably wont last long and we will not by interested in sieges any more. I have heard from some Legions ppl. already talking bad about server.I hope Game devs will do something about this. I remember when I come to this server 1st time I saw asmos was buff for PVP so why we can't get such boosts. Do something and please listen more to community for idea.

TheAlmighty    1,046

On 1/31/2020 at 11:21 PM, Jankalv17 said:

Hello I am just wondering will game devs will do something about asmos and Elyos popularity in game? Asmos are already 20% player base more then Elyos and this is not a good number what to see. I would not matter if there would by 5% difference but this is already to much. We as Elyos are doing good at sieges, I mean we got good commanders what to listen at siege time but its just not possible to take a full fort at end we are just feeding Asmos with GP and more.What I want to tell this probably wont last long and we will not by interested in sieges any more. I have heard from some Legions ppl. already talking bad about server.I hope Game devs will do something about this. I remember when I come to this server 1st time I saw asmos was buff for PVP so why we can't get such boosts. Do something and please listen more to community for idea.

Hello, 

The difference is around 5%. And it's always for one or for another side. 

We influence it also and always regulate it. 

We have already fixed such issue twice with the help of promotions. 

Jankalv17    1

Well its not true when siege starts asmos are growing way more.This number is way to high.I still don't get way we don't get solution for this, don't want to tell this but a lot of ppl. complain to get or change how things work at this state, ppl. lose interest and its not what we all want.Screenshot_11.thumb.png.e03664a0a5112114b22a59a2917c6442.png

Edited by Jankalv17

theunknown    0

well the thing is that it will only go worse, this version is meant to have a healthy player base like 1.5k+ users, you have a lot of important maps, and with current population around 300 players per faction, you just lack action in a lot of maps, group content besides the 3-4 premades that already are geared

Shandris    49
3 hours ago, theunknown said:

well the thing is that it will only go worse, this version is meant to have a healthy player base like 1.5k+ users, you have a lot of important maps, and with current population around 300 players per faction, you just lack action in a lot of maps, group content besides the 3-4 premades that already are geared

Event in danaria did bring back pvp at this map actually. Now we only need admins to increase GP for daily pvp quests or make sth like 1 cera for 30 ely/asmo kill in katalam/danaria ;)