Sign in to follow this  
Irreparable

Cooperation with content creators

Irreparable    0

Hello, i am a content creator of aion on youtube, i have been posting content of me playing on your server since months simply because i enjoy playing here and enjoy creating videos, and i have a small suggestion that would be beneficial to your server and to us as video creators, i believe if you were to create a cooperation with content creators program similiar to the one with streamers, it would drive up the population of the server, and encourage creators to make videos playing on your server,for example if you were to sign a set of conditions to the views or to put a link to the server website in the description etc... and in return perhaps you can reward them with e coins for example, i have noticed many people asking me what server is this on my comments and whats the link for download, there are many people from this server who create videos and i believe that if you create such thing it would work out very nicely and be beneficial for all

Screenshot_20221030-005904_YouTube.jpg

utterbitter    33
2 hours ago, passthesauce said:

it will help noone everyone will just make youtube videos to be untouchable reason people stream

As opposed to half the "streamers" buying views from the bot factories?

CowBell    32

you can add that server link for free you know, takes like 10 sec. to copy/paste link into video description.