Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

[Event] Beritra Treasures!

TheAlmighty    1,046

kQrBb5b.jpg

Beritra treasures awaiting you!

Beritra Legions were moving the treasures of their lord,
but in a hurry they lost a lot of chests on the roads of Danaria.
So what can be found among these treasures...

DANARIA

On the paths of Danaria one can find chests with rewards.
They are scattered all around the location and stay open to the eye right on the roads.

image.png.a68e1e9edcf4c44bee9a5fe0fd4f9776.png

More chests can be found here:

9Ns01NZ5O5k.jpg.322cd4b63ea0846b88cadaed1976c517.jpg

No key is needed to open the chests.

From the chest you can obtain:

Spoiler
  • Tempering Solution
  • Enchantment Stone Lv.90
  • Enchantment Stone Lv.100
  • Enchantment Stone Lv.110
  • Enchantment Stone Lv.120
  • Stigma shards 100pcs (100%
  • Power Shard: +50  (100%
  • Manastone Pouch  (Green Manastones Lv.60)  (100%

Changes will be available in game from 01.02 to 13.02 inclusive 

Thank you for attention and have great time in game!

• Like 1

daster33    1

a bad event :( it will only help the strongest players to get more things, and those who are not yet equipped can not tour the sector, since we would only go to our death

Rabbit    3

Just remove the Tempering Solution from the chests. Last thing we need in server right now is excessive amount of temperings. This will only make already geared players more strong and newcomers and low level players wont benefit from it. All that stigma shards and mana/enchantment stones are perfect idea. Temperings are the only reason you keep playing after you reach end game gear. If you implement them into the game that easily, people won't work for it. Just my idea, but I've seen the same movie in Gold Aion, hope yu wont repeat it and remove Tempering Solutions from boxes. Peace.

Bakarune    11

tbh, its a nice idea, but i agree with Rabbit, this event will go on for 2 weeks, so the amount of tempering solution will kill the balance pretty much. you can put in the hyperion chests or more manastones, maybe augment enchantment. but the tempering will kill the balance that excist atm. the most end gear people will get even stronger while the lower geared people keep getting killed and cant do any progress. Please dont destroy the balance of the server, or even the server, you created a really great server

Raidon    108

I think you should've added ancient coins in there. Currently ACs are very expensive and hard to find/grind. Having more ancient coins would've helped new players to get some decent gear.

Cama    2

the rempering solution its low chance to drop, better make the hp of the box lower  .. becose asmo its way much zerging and thill you kill one you get killed by zerg 

Edited by Cama

Rnglife    1

I saw more than 20 ts drops in chat in few hours, just remove it or lower the chance to obtain it dramatically.

TheAlmighty    1,046

We have checked it for 2 hours and everything is not that bad. For now we have already reduced the number of the chests (it is possible to make without the restart of the server), and after the restart tomorrow, the chance of getting tempering solution front he chests will be reduced too. 

The restart will be possibly made in the night or in the morning. 

Tiamantara    8

O great ... thats so fair ....so some ppl already fed themselves with so many temprorary solutions and those now that just started to participate will get nothing like me... i killed 10 boxes so far and i didnt got even 1 and you will even make the drop rate worse and reduce the chests.... If you plan to do balanced event then do it from the start... You let so many ppl get them and now the rest cant.. Very good decision.. Oh and low geared ppl cant even touch these chests because of the overgeared zergs out there .. who already even started to xform .. GG...

Reconquista    28

its a nice event and all, but please dont reset instances again, u dont want the strange ide crystals (hyperion entry) to go even higher, its stupid rn

TheAlmighty    1,046
32 minutes ago, Tiamantara said:

O great ... thats so fair ....so some ppl already fed themselves with so many temprorary solutions and those now that just started to participate will get nothing like me... i killed 10 boxes so far and i didnt got even 1 and you will even make the drop rate worse and reduce the chests.... If you plan to do balanced event then do it from the start... You let so many ppl get them and now the rest cant.. Very good decision.. Oh and low geared ppl cant even touch these chests because of the overgeared zergs out there .. who already even started to xform .. GG...

Hello, we do not make events for just one player separately. They are launched and finished by schedule. The chances of dropping the items weren't changed. You participate in the event on the same conditions as everyone else. 

And the changes will also be made for all the players, not just for you. 

TheAlmighty    1,046

Maybe you have any other suggestions regarding the event? For example, to limit the respawn time of the chests (to set it not for the whole day), or anything else? What about the drop chances of other items? Feel free to share your thoughts.

Reconquista    28

No, dont change the spawn times, 30min each to spawn is enough to make ppl pvp 24/7. Drop rate isnt bad; maybe get 1% l130 stone, or composite bundle. These would greatly improve the economy of the server.

DevWolx    62

If you want this event to be fair for every player and class : 

1) Lower the HP of the chests greatly.

2) Make chests only lootable by one person to make zergs useless to force people to not play as group and go as solo to be fair for everybody to "participate in the event on the same conditions as everyone else."

*It's not fun finding a chest, taking and eternity to kill it then you get ganked by 4 people... also not every class has advantage of doing really fast 1 consecutive damage to kill it fast.

3) Makes chests spawn rate equal widely on the whole map to scatter people a bit, right now its just condensed zerging into one spot.

4) Make Tempering Solution really really rare or just remove them and replace with other reward.

Cama    2

Best thing for this event its to make the spam spots rly random around all the map, and not in same place to be full zerg around them

tomy    0
2 hours ago, DevWolx said:

Si quieres que este evento sea justo para todos los jugadores y clases: 

1) Baja mucho el HP de los cofres.

2) Haga que los cofres solo puedan ser saqueados por una persona para hacer que los zergs sean inútiles para obligar a las personas a no jugar en grupo e ir solo para ser justos para que todos " participen en el evento en las mismas condiciones que los demás"

* No es divertido encontrar un cofre, tomar una eternidad para matarlo y luego ser atacado por 4 personas ... además, no todas las clases tienen la ventaja de hacer realmente 1 daño consecutivo para matarlo rápidamente.

3) Hace que la frecuencia de generación de cofres sea igual de amplia en todo el mapa para dispersar un poco a las personas, en este momento es solo un zerging condensado en un solo lugar.

4) Haga que la solución de templado sea realmente rara o simplemente elimínela y reemplácela con otra recompensa.

I agree

Cama    2
1 minute ago, Reconquista said:

Right now how it is it's good and it also makes up for big pvp zones in a couple areas, dont make it random please.

Make it full random with low hp, no one will complain anymore

Tiamantara    8

I agree with Cama make it full random locations so ppl wont just stay and zerg on one spot... And the one who doesnt want random is the governon lol