rulai

Bastion base waiting time | Время ожидания базы Бастион

rulai    21

Dear Admin,
Euroaion need some changes for the most important instance since Patch 4.0+

Eternal Bastion

- Player cannot plan organization, because of randomness between green or blue. Circa 15 Elyos and 15 Asmo alliances are daily waiting 40min+ for entry to this Instance.
it means in this time we cannot run other instances or a lot of player skip bastion. And its a waste of lifetime.

- While one fraction is waiting for bastion the other wants to run pvp dred. And they will get no enemies.

I have 3 suggestions for you

1. bad solution. We reduce the spawntime of Warcaptain from 30-45 to 10-15 minutes. It would affect all camps, so its bad for siege camps

2. good solution. We spawn quest and entry NPC in Beritra Bane/Battlegroup Encampment. Like Sauro

3. best solution. We spawn quest NPC in the bases and the entry stone cirle in the middle of the South Katalam (like in Kaldor 4.7)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Уважаемый Админ,

Euroaion нуждается в некоторых изменениях для самого важного инстанса после патча 4.0+.

Вечный бастион

- Игрок не может планировать организацию из-за случайного выбора между зеленым и синим цветом. Около 15 элийцев и 15 асмо-альянсов ежедневно ожидают входа в этот инстанс более 40 минут. это означает, что в это время мы не можем запускать другие инстансы или многие игроки пропускают бастион. И это пустая трата жизни.

- Пока одна фракция ждет бастион, другая хочет запустить pvp dred. И врагов у них не будет.

У меня есть 3 предложения для вас

1. плохое решение. Мы уменьшаем время появления Warcaptain с 30-45 до 10-15 минут. Это повлияет на все лагеря, так что это плохо для осадных лагерей.

2. хорошее и простое решение. Мы порождаем квест и вход NPC в Beritra Bane/Battlegroup Encampment. Как сауро

3. лучшее решение. Мы создаем квестовых NPC на базах и каменном круге входа в центре Южного Каталама (как в Калдоре 4.7).

image.png.96f731f88cf746a0b55afc664ca3aec9.png

image.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

sophisticated    241

Hello! 

Changes to the warcaptains spawn time are not currently taken into consideration. The developers choices for the game's features will be directly impacted by the addition of EB portals. One of the gameplays in Aion involves either capturing or defending a base.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Datblech    2

A change would be insane.

The waiting time is often much longer than the actual run, so there is no time for any other stuff.
In addition, it will be much easier to organize an alliance because the camp turn is not like RNG.

Thank you for your post and hopefully the changes become real.

• Like 1

Hayter    83

No no no. Never ever this should be changed. We have so much fun pvp at the ice, cutting loose ends, punishing the slow and ruining the swb runs for the opposite fraction. Xforms are so much fun to use at swb camp at evening time. Also reading opposite faction discord and see them retarded there is so much a pleasure. The things should remain as they are. Weak alliances should not enter. Be fast to build (not like some 23 people waiting for 1 premade for 20 mins), be fast to enter, be strong to pvp and defend camp. Swb is top content for this patch, and should be for the best, not for the weak. 

И вообще, Рулай, от тебя странно слышать такие предложения. Я понимаю еще ныли бы малыши всякие, но ты ветеран тут, и осады когда то водил, у тебя всё есть что нужно, и даже наверное на всех твинах, и ты предлагаешь заруинить немногий оставшийся OW фан и вечерний трэш? Дерик это все равно не оживит и подавно. Для дерика есть ивенты клёвые, я не помню ставили их тут вроде уже, с сундуками которые. Вот он оживит дер.

Edited by Hayter
  • Thanks 1

passthesauce    40
27 minutes ago, Hayter said:

No no no. Never ever this should be changed. We have so much fun pvp at the ice, cutting loose ends, punishing the slow and ruining the swb runs for the opposite fraction. Xforms are so much fun to use at swb camp at evening time. Also reading opposite faction discord and see them retarded there is so much a pleasure. The things should remain as they are. Weak alliances should not enter. Be fast to build (not like some 23 people waiting for 1 premade for 20 mins), be fast to enter, be strong to pvp and defend camp. Swb is top content for this patch, and should be for the best, not for the weak. 

И вообще, Рулай, от тебя странно слышать такие предложения. Я понимаю еще ныли бы малыши всякие, но ты ветеран тут, и осады когда то водил, у тебя всё есть что нужно, и даже наверное на всех твинах, и ты предлагаешь заруинить немногий оставшийся OW фан и вечерний трэш? Дерик это все равно не оживит и подавно. Для дерика есть ивенты клёвые, я не помню ставили их тут вроде уже, с сундуками которые. Вот он оживит дер.

you sound like a guy that would use xform on dabra

rulai    21

Вход в каменный круг на озере базы 81 не снижет PvP. хочешь фармить людей у входа, так и фарми, всем прсто надоело ждать на базу
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entering the stone circle at base 81 lake will not reduce PvP. if you want to farm people at the entrance, so farm, everyone just got tired of waiting for the base

TheAlmighty    1,054
53 minutes ago, Datblech said:

A change would be insane.

The waiting time is often much longer than the actual run, so there is no time for any other stuff.
In addition, it will be much easier to organize an alliance because the camp turn is not like RNG.

Thank you for your post and hopefully the changes become real.

Soo, you asked us to re-open this topic, so you could post this comment from your other account? We can see the IPs of the users here. 

rulai    21
1 minute ago, TheAlmighty said:

Soo, you asked us to re-open this topic, so you could post this comment from your other account? We can see the IPs of the users here. 

Datblech is another elyos player, why i should post things with his name? If u would see ip's you would not write this

• Like 1

Datblech    2

I´m an individual person with own thoughts about an important topic. Why is it so hard to belive, that more than 1 person is carring about the way too long waiting times for SWB. Pls check my IP and you will see, it can´t be the same. you can also write me ingame (same name) and i can answer you, that i´m the owner of this account.

Kinaa    0

I think it would be nice to have a change on this situation. 

As Rulai wrote the best outcome would be situation 3, i hope the EuroAion Teams will think about it to create a suitable solution. 

TheAlmighty    1,054
48 minutes ago, rulai said:

Datblech is another elyos player, why i should post things with his name? If u would see ip's you would not write this

So am I lying? O.o

rulai    21

you assumed I was datblech, but i am not. why would you write we are the same person when we have different ips

rulai    21

you guess or you know?
i asked datblech for his ip, his ip starts after the 3rd number to be different

• Like 1

Laskaaa    1

Тяжко,рулай пиши на русском. А по теме, зачем переносить, если все упирается в людей?Я только тут увидел схему, что люди сидят на чужой базе до перезахвата, вместо того, чтобы идти в баст, когда база твоя (или просто чекать бойца). Конечно с такой логикой по 40 минут ждешь перезахвата, так что надо просто донести , что надо идти в баст,когда база твоя, а не занимать ее вражескую и не давать никому заходить

Edited by Laskaaa

passthesauce    40

does it matter if she/he is the same person? how about you get back to the topic and answer the question as you as a admin have yet to give a answer

• Like 1

rulai    21

if you dont want this change, its ok, its your opinion.

we can try it out, its not a change until the end

if people like it, we can let the entrance on the ice, if people dont like it, we can remove it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
если вы не хотите этого изменения, все в порядке, это ваше мнение.
мы можем попробовать это, изменение не до конца

если людям нравится, можем поставить вход на лед, если людям не нравится, можем убрать

Edited by rulai

Awele    1

Интересно о каком open world pvp  тут все говорят, хожу в прайм тайм, в 20-21 каждый день в баст. По пути встречается в лучшем случае раз в неделю 1-2 калеки которые шотаются за 2-3 скила. И типа в чем фан? В том что эти пару калек даже не успевают к базе подойти как их зергами переезжают?  А генеральские трансы прыгая в эту толпу выпрыгивают из неё через 4 секунды трупом? Или фан в том, что кто то раз в неделю все таки собирает свою волю в кулак и забирает онли пачкой не сопротивляющиеся пару человек самого долгого из 8-10 аликов на баст, что ждут на базе.  Т.е. мы ждем по 40 минут в среднем, чтобы, раз в неделю, пачка бомжей убила 2-3 персонажа которые не успели зайти на баст, которые вместо пвп просто пытались нажать на нпс? Вы серьезно?

Даже разработчики аиона одумались и сделали вход в пвп локе но доступный всегда. Хотите - деритесь, хотите - идите в баст. 

При том, если портал поставить на той же 81, то что изменится? Ничего примерно? Только вот этим вот "тру пвпшерам" станет проще? Ведь на базе не будет находиться сразу 8 аликов, а только 1-2 и там можно даже уже дать какой то адекватный бой аликом или даже трансом чото сделать, а не сдохнуть за наносекунду. Сейчас чтобы попасть на асмобазу и зайти когда база асмовская, нужно собирать союз, не меньше чем на осаде, чтобы хоть что то сделать этим 8ми аликам стоящим на базе. Нету ничего фанового в том, чтобы пойти на баст, по пути убить 1го калеку, трупвпшера ради 3х осок и сидеть 40 минут афк на базе, ведь ни разу за 9 месяцев игры туда даже никто адекватно не ворвался.
З.Ы. Иногда даже специально бегаешь по льду, ищешь кого то чтобы на квест убить, а ни кого найти не можешь, бегаешь так минут 10 чтобы ну хоть кто то нашелся. Отличное опен ворлд пвп, спасибо, вкусно.

Edited by Awele
  • Like 1

medya    8

pvp in server dead  here is no people at all.. u can leave char afk 30 min u wont get killed even and u want portals? most stupid thing u ever could offer. i hope admins not gonna do. Pvp at swb  and siege only last locs left for pvp

Datblech    2
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

So am I lying? O.o

Yes you are if you are telling that rulai and me are the same person. If you just guess like in your later post, you are just wrong.

• Like 1

kuksa    10

Хорошая идея, стоит попробовать.
В эту игру играют как правило взрослые люди, которые привязаны по времени.
Подобное решение только сократит время ожидания. 

• Like 6