Vick

Can't change character's appearance

Vick    0

I bought a coupon to change the appearance of the character, but it just burned out, because I constantly get kicked out of the appearance editor. The connection lasts for a minute and a half, and then the connection to the server is lost. Just wasted my money.

Vick    0
1 час назад, sophisticated сказал:

Hello! 

Which type of a coupon did you use? 

Did you press "confirm" button? 

Can you please provide character nickname?

This coupon. I don't have time to change anything to confirm this. Name ''Johan''.

Снимок экрана (121).png

sophisticated    241
3 минуты назад, Vick сказал:

This coupon. I don't have time to change anything to confirm this. Name ''Johan''.

Снимок экрана (121).png

Now there is a problem with the disconnect during the change of appearance. By clicking on the box you get a coupon. Coupons can be received endlessly for 24 hours. At the moment, the only solution to the problem is a gradual change in appearance. Changed one part - confirmed the change - activated another coupon.

Vick    0
2 минуты назад, sophisticated сказал:

Now there is a problem with the disconnect during the change of appearance. By clicking on the box you get a coupon. Coupons can be received endlessly for 24 hours. At the moment, the only solution to the problem is a gradual change in appearance. Changed one part - confirmed the change - activated another coupon.

Yes, I understand, but the coupon has already burned down, i both it yesterday. I haven't been able to do or change anything. This is very inconvenient, you don’t know at what point you will be thrown out and whether you will have time to save at least something. I will just have to buy the coupon again when this problem is solved. Can you please tell is this problem will be solved in the future?

Vick    0
9 минут назад, sophisticated сказал:

Yes of course, we already working on solution.

Then warn the players not to waste their money now on this coupon, because it is impossible to use it under such conditions.