vali

Kinah seller

vali    0

Hello , good day to you all

I want to bring to your attention that today while playing , in sanctum near broker some guy named " Whitedog"  ( ELYOS - SANCTUM ) he PM me and asked me if i have discord , i told him that i do have , he asked me for it , i said why , just talk here , so he said , no  I would rather talk there . I gave him my discord name , he added me and start talking. As he was talking I immediately knew he was some kind of a scammer or something so i just " played the game " with him to make him expose himself . So this guy was selling kinah for lots of month on Euro Aion , and many other things with real money . I'll link you some pics with the attached photos he sent to me to " Prove me that he already made lots of transactions " and he is legit .

Also , he have many accounts ( him and his brother as he told me ) , so better check their IP ( the one who logged into "Whitedog" and probably ban them all .

I can take picture of discord conversation also if you need . Thank you and have a great day .

here's the photos 

IMG_8425.png

IMG_8426.png

Laskaaa    1

Let me guess , his discord Suggestive#9867 ?) Same, 2 weeks ago im selling plume and he all time write to me "add me in discord, i have offer for u". And if look in google Suggestive#9867 u can find some interesting things about that discord and he's scamms)

sophisticated    241

Hello!

These screenshots are not evidence of the sale of in-game currency for real money. To reach a verdict, we need a proven fact of the sale with accompanying screenshots.

• Confused 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 hours ago, passthesauce said:

if you aint already you should make a report on discord for some odd reason the admins here love to ghost english posts on forums

Hello,

The information from this topic was reported to the team right away.

The question is solved and the user is punished.

• Like 1