Sign in to follow this  
unhuman

what happened with Ely?

unhuman    0

What's up with Ely's site? The number of people has been decreasing lately. Will you do something about it?

co sie stalo.jpg

Cama    2

As you noticed on last weeks, ely side sieges are week and phatetic, was to manny "wannabe" leaders ho ruined the ely cooperation in sieges even more. and some ppl quited game becose of that,ppl with xforms rank... but that's the game.. some ppl can't take it, some ppl give up. another ones join the server.. everything its natural, some ppl cry and says " fk this server, we cant take sillona for our legion, i quit" it's a game after all and we need to relax and enjoy, like yday siege... none needs to panic. 2 months ago was asmo in this direction.. 

Jankalv17    1

The point is we need work as a team in sieges like we did this yday siege in Katalam/Danaria as @Cama say. We where out number but still the positive and good coardination lead us to win. So what I want to say here is we will lose some time and win, but ppl. need to now or if they don't now how we can tell them how and what to do in siege to get a chance. My guess is Elyos jumped to asmos because elyos are not good at sieges but this all can change.

Tia    31

Some people left for other servers, some people simply stopped playing because they are demoralized. The mood on the Elyos side is not great at the moment, but it goes up and down all the time. I think people are too focused on sieges and they forget that there is much more to the game than that. I understand that losing sieges constantly can be frustrating, but a few months back, the roles were reversed. There is a lot of bad blood on the Elyos side at the moment and the language barriers certainly do not help either. There are no real faction wide plans for siege, and it shows.

Tia    31

Almost 1 month later and the situation is just getting worse. People are leaving every day, and the Asmodians clearly show that they are toying with us by this point. They can absolutely crush us anytime they set their minds to it. We are starting to have problems even assembling enough people to take any fortress at all on sieges. I am not sure what can be done about it, but the stress on the Elyos side is showing in all other parts of the game as well, not just the sieges.

Serah    2

Asmos in general ALWAYS leveled up faster than elyos,(due to quests that give signiifaicant way much more exp than ely quests in similar zones)no wonder most people choose asmo side .

Ely side is pretty much drama from one certian person who insults everyone around,threat people like shit etc,so got your answer why elys are lazy and not enjoying playing on ely side . Not to mention dragging people to sieges number of players that actaully is 65 is below 100 on peak times cause ''how much time leveling takes'' got your answers ? .

On 19/02/2020 at 4:45 PM, Serah said:

Asmos in general ALWAYS leveled up faster than elyos,(due to quests that give signiifaicant way much more exp than ely quests in similar zones)no wonder most people choose asmo side .

Ely side is pretty much drama from one certian person who insults everyone around,threat people like shit etc,so got your answer why elys are lazy and not enjoying playing on ely side . Not to mention dragging people to sieges number of players that actaully is 65 is below 100 on peak times cause ''how much time leveling takes'' got your answers ? .

Nope, not entirely true as the exp is balanced between both and the similarities of quests are on parallel. The problem is with leveling up that players are doing it wrong. Not seeing players use free exp-boost consumables that last an hour or so either (maybe they need more as 1 hour is not enough?).

We have an overpowered starter gear which you can use to skip maps (follow yellow main questline, ignore lightblue quests) as long as you can battle red quest-mobs and get more exp from higher level areas. Sell the coins you get from quest NPCs to vendors for kinah.

Once players pass the Ascension, they are free to skip most of the lightblue quests that hinder your progress and keep you in the same map longer. You're fighting against gray mobs, why? Of course, if you are a returning player for the nostalgia of old-school grind, more fun for you.

Drama I agree with. Also there are 3v3 Arena invitiations on LFG going on, than doing what's important to represent the Elyos force - do sieges, do gear farms to help fellow players. Help each other out than just helping your legion.

Social activities is the problem as no one wants to group and quest together for an hour to boost their levels 10-fold. Boys just want to be //foreveralone because you have a female character. What, still think having a male charater means you're a female player behind it? That's old news.

And then there's overpricing of items. If you want to overprice things, make sure you're going use that advantage to better your character and get out there to boost Elyos' standing. It's pointless to rip people off so you can get maxed ended gear just to sit around admiring your charcter and posting links on chat "hey, lookey here my weapon, hahaha! <Ultimate Weapon +50>". Seriously?

Like they say, "it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it".

Edited by Sister Bliss

Raidon    108

Current problem that I'm observing on sieges is selfishness. Nobody bothers to follow orders. People are more interested in staying AFK to gain free GP/medals rather than do something that can help their faction.

Good example was today on siege with new lead. Out of 100 or so people that we had in league, good 25-30 were AFKing in Sillona, waiting for siege to be over while other part was trying to fight for Sillus while asmos were defending Prades from balaur.

Edited by Raidon

Tia    31

Agree on that point as well. I am actually impressed by the new Elyos siege leader (Good job!), but it's tough when a mass xform call comes and you get maybe 3-4 people reacting to it instead of 50+ that it should be. If you are holding a high rank, you are the backbone of your faction at siege. I also do not like the call sometimes, and maybe I would prefer to use my form somewhere else for more credit, but if we do not unite and do not listen to calls we are never going to get back up from the dust. He calls for RG and half of the already small league is hanging back at our fortress, waiting to leech AP or get credit from attacking asmodians.

I wouldn't mind following a leader who can actually lead and has the Governor title AND the respect of all if not most players of their race.

But if you're arrogant and egiostic who prefers "hey, I'm your Governor, now kiss my feet and make me a sandwich" mindset, I think it's safe to say that this kind of leader deserves to get hit by a truck in RL, and then rolled over on reverse with the driver sticking their middle finger.

Guess I watched too many horror movies to come up with that, lmao! I can't get that scene out of my head.

But yeah, someone who thinks they're an Alpha/Pro/Elite in a game and puts you down because you're just level 52? Don't want that kind of attitude in game, it's not attractive and resembles the community IF they actually back that Governor's approach instead of going against him/her.

Probably why others just want to leech and not follow orders because of leader's poor persona? Got a long way to earn respect on that note. It's not handed to you on a platter just because you're ranked Governor.

So for all the Governors out there, if you want to show that Euro Aion is worth playing and staying for a while, then please do us all a favour and tone down that attitude. Lead as if you're a GM, just there to ensure everyone has the fun and not just you.

hametsu    7

I'm Actually the " New Raid Leader " of Elysean Side  ( WARNING : i'm French so my english is not so clear ) 

for being honnest i feel like some people are lost and don't even know how to move on the Katalam map or how Abyss Siege work ( TP / ARTIFACT / ...) 
we must train them and explain them how katalam garrison work and how tag it for prepare an siege well so i'm pretty confident for thing to change ( hope so xD ) 
but i think we did really well on katalam siege when we take Sillus and abyss siege yesterday when we finaly break aether field and made krotan dux to 75% i

i'm on this serv since only 1 week now i'm only star 4 i'm not famous or anything else but we try to do the best as we can with my mate to lead the faction 
and another point i really expect so much more Xform from Elyos during siege we got something like 20Xform active and only 10 used on my command 

But as you said i need to build some trust beetween me and Elysean but i really hope thing gonne ba better soon 
i hope i gonna clear my misstake ( like yesterday i burn Hellfire for no  reason  and we lack it for the end of timer ) 

so what you think about what i said ? 

• Like 3

Apacchi    0
On 3/1/2020 at 1:12 PM, hametsu said:

I'm Actually the " New Raid Leader " of Elysean Side  ( WARNING : i'm French so my english is not so clear ) 

for being honnest i feel like some people are lost and don't even know how to move on the Katalam map or how Abyss Siege work ( TP / ARTIFACT / ...) 
we must train them and explain them how katalam garrison work and how tag it for prepare an siege well so i'm pretty confident for thing to change ( hope so xD ) 
but i think we did really well on katalam siege when we take Sillus and abyss siege yesterday when we finaly break aether field and made krotan dux to 75% i

i'm on this serv since only 1 week now i'm only star 4 i'm not famous or anything else but we try to do the best as we can with my mate to lead the faction 
and another point i really expect so much more Xform from Elyos during siege we got something like 20Xform active and only 10 used on my command 

But as you said i need to build some trust beetween me and Elysean but i really hope thing gonne ba better soon 
i hope i gonna clear my misstake ( like yesterday i burn Hellfire for no  reason  and we lack it for the end of timer ) 

so what you think about what i said ? 

Thanks for taking charge, we need ely to stop fighting with each other and start working together, like you said trust need to be built. Hopefully more people show up for sieges. :)

hametsu    7

Thanks for the trust and the follow anyways i can't do anything without elyos  so yeah we have to work together 

Mbe    0

Hello! I'm going to download the game today and I was wondering which faction needs more help in terms of pvp. Should I choose elyos, are you struggling?

Raidon    108
3 hours ago, Mbe said:

Hello! I'm going to download the game today and I was wondering which faction needs more help in terms of pvp. Should I choose elyos, are you struggling?

Ely are in utter chaos right now. We can't do anything at all.