Sign in to follow this  
elictrica

Hide Hacker

elictrica    1

Hello, i have caught a hide hacker in a pvp instance, i have uploaded a video of the instant, please take hard measures against players like this as we have known that you do not tolerate players who commit such acts, in order to keep this server fun and active, have a nice day

Link: https://youtu.be/V1EK3bI9RqM

Player name: Assinator (elyos assassin)

Edited by elictrica

elictrica    1

@passthesauce i wasnt present in field view or in radar map when he was asking permission to attack me or when he was informing the ally that i was there, 1 second before he turned the camera i was weaved into an ambush, thats enough proof of the cheat, him turning the camera for a split second doesn't change anything

Ratatata    9
8 часов назад, elictrica сказал:

@passthesauce i wasnt present in field view or in radar map when he was asking permission to attack me or when he was informing the ally that i was there, 1 second before he turned the camera i was weaved into an ambush, thats enough proof of the cheat, him turning the camera for a split second doesn't change anything

We need your pov with target on assassinator. He cant attack you without eye open even if he hacks. So he had eye open last seconds before first attack. And this clip shows nothing. Dont ban people if u not sure, cus this clip shows nothing, also u cant see whole buff bar in alliance, so we dont know about eye open on assassinator. And glad stood further than the assassinator  to draw a conclusion about the radar or chat @sophisticated

Edited by Ratatata

sophisticated    241

The video was recorded from the point of view of a gladiator and does not contain any evidence of the use of cheats. The author of the video targets the assassin after the attack.

Radar evidence - information about the use of invisibility and the enemy assassin is given by an allied player. The gladiator must not see an enemy on his radar if the eye is used by an allied assassin.

The time of using "Hide check" skill could end a few seconds before the attack on the enemy.

Closed due to lack of evidence.