Crescendum

FPS drops

Crescendum    0

Hey guys, I really need help without which I can't continue playing :( because it obviously affects my gameplay badly

I have these FPS drops (it drops to 5 FPS if I play in high graphics and to 10 FPS if I play on low)  that occur every 3-4minutes and last for about 10-15 seconds. The weird part is that they happen only when the charger of my laptop is plugged in, so for example when they happen, I just unplug it real quick and the FPS goes back to normal instantly, then I plug it back in until it happens again *facepalm*...........

I have an Asus Zenbook UX333FN, and my graphic card is NVIDIA GeForce MX150

I didn't have this issue when I played on the official Gameforge version, I played with very high graphics and I only had FPS drops during Divine fort siege wars specifically. Otherwise, never ever happened.

I kinda CAN lvl up with this issue altho it's annoying, but later in the game it's just impossible to do anything without messing up : we did Indratu fort and it made it really hard to follow up with the team, or DPS properly......
Please help,

Thank you <3

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

Unfortunately, we cannot help you with this in any way. The problem is only in your laptop, this is not the game problem. You have to check your laptop and fix this problem.

Best regards

ANDRAON    6
В 19.01.2020 в 22:33, Crescendum сказал:

Hey guys, I really need help without which I can't continue playing :( because it obviously affects my gameplay badly

I have these FPS drops (it drops to 5 FPS if I play in high graphics and to 10 FPS if I play on low)  that occur every 3-4minutes and last for about 10-15 seconds. The weird part is that they happen only when the charger of my laptop is plugged in, so for example when they happen, I just unplug it real quick and the FPS goes back to normal instantly, then I plug it back in until it happens again *facepalm*...........

I have an Asus Zenbook UX333FN, and my graphic card is NVIDIA GeForce MX150

I didn't have this issue when I played on the official Gameforge version, I played with very high graphics and I only had FPS drops during Divine fort siege wars specifically. Otherwise, never ever happened.

I kinda CAN lvl up with this issue altho it's annoying, but later in the game it's just impossible to do anything without messing up : we did Indratu fort and it made it really hard to follow up with the team, or DPS properly......
Please help,

Thank you <3

If there are problems with the laptop charger, the power saving function can be enabled, it should be disabled (win 10 - control panel - category: small icons - power supply - high performance).
I apologize for my English.

Спойлер

1)5e821ce380027_power-options-101.jpg.1892a7a09c4665f2059b3f593d8eab7c.jpg
2)change-plan-sett-10.jpg.b3035109382a7be37268f1c196f0b86d.jpg

Edited by ANDRAON