Sign in to follow this  
cross69

Can't log in for a while after crash

cross69    3

Every time my computer crashes, server disconnects me, arena gets bugged and game kicks me out I can't log in for around 20 mins afterwards...

Steps:
1. After computer crash or disconnect
2. Start client and write account and password

3. Get the message "You're already logged in"
4. I write password again
5. User agreement page appears, select Accept
6. The corridor screen keeps going (screenshot 1) but nothing happens till game gives the message "cannot connect to the server" and closes the game. (screenshot 2)

No matter how many times I try game does not allow me log in, the only solution is to wait several minutes without trying to log in.

Seems that I have to wait like 15 mins without trying to log in in order to get to character selection screen... Lol game just crashed joining an arena, could not log for 30 mins then once I logged in played an arena and crashed after it ended... And now I can't log in again... What a joke, rather than playing aion I am playing launcher online.

Really worried about wasting all my entries of Beshmundir (lv 53) and going till there for nothing... Today I lost 2 theobomos entries cause of crashes... If there is no solution I guess I'm out...

Screenshot_147.png

Screenshot_148.png

cross69    3

I just tested something:  Ctrl+Alt+Supr and closed Aion process while I was ingame and thanks to that I can't log in as I said up there... What does this mean? My internet connection is not the problem nor server down, nor DDOS but something dealing with "you are already logged in" and what happens afterwards.

Edited by cross69

cross69    3

Seriously I crash after every 2 out of 3 dredgions always in the running shugo screen, 1 out of every 2 arenas... Sometimes entering dredgions or arena,., Having to wait for a tons of mins every time cause of this problem...

Seems that when disconnection happens the account is considered as logged in for some time afterwards, if I try to log in with another account I can enter the game, but the other account is still blocked cause not allowing a "second" log in. Tried in 2 different computers and still can't log in so it is a server based problem... The moment the game allows me to go back in is when the "you are already logged in" does not appear anymore, so definitely it is a timed thing. So there it is the problem, server keeps the account online even after disconnection, wonder if server has any timer that can be modified to lower this time.

I have never had this problem in retail or other p.servers. 

Edited by cross69

cross69    3

A second account I was using for a mentor quest crashed but the character was still in the same position for quite a long time, I was even able to whisper and offer group... the moment I logged in with that account the character disappeared, so it seems that the game keeps your character ingame after a crash for some time creating this bug, that is the reason for finding yourself dead in Gelkmaros when game disconnects when you started attacking a mob in Beshmundir... 

With the amount of disconnects, servers down, running shugo screen almost every dredgion when joining or leaving... this bug is hell. Is there a way to avoid that your characters remain logged in after the crash? Sometimes I manage to log back in, but other times I have to wait for 15 mins or the account gets re-logged in every time I try so I can spend one hour trying to log with the same bug.

Edited by cross69

cross69    3

This is getting annoying as F... As soon as one account crashes, then the "you are logged in" then you get the infinite corridor backscreen till kicked out of the game... The funny thing is that if you try to log in WITH ANY OTHER ACCOUNT you get the same backscreen and can't log in neither... 

No crash is needed, just logging out, quitting and restarting brings this bug as well and no one is giving a fuck for 2 weeks already... Right now I am waiting cause as usual EVERY dredgion crashes my game with running shugo screen at the start or at the end. It's 100% chance... Perfect quality server...

Edited by cross69

cross69    3

Luv all the disconnects while enjoying this bug... Every 20 mins a disconnect and a 50% chance of not being able to log back in in 20 minutes... Perfect quality server <3

sophisticated    241

Hello, 

Do you use any VPN services? 

Also do you have any game client modifications? 

Shugo runs always connected with client performance and can be caused by client modifications or crashed files. 

A full file check should help in this situation. 

We recommend adding the game to the whitelist of antivirus and turning off Windows Defender before checking files.

cross69    3
20 minutes ago, sophisticated said:

Hello, 

Do you use any VPN services? 

Also do you have any game client modifications? 

Shugo runs always connected with client performance and can be caused by client modifications or crashed files. 

A full file check should help in this situation. 

We recommend adding the game to the whitelist of antivirus and turning off Windows Defender before checking files.

No VPN, no modifications, added it to whitelist, also followed the windows defender guide in guides, tried the part download, then the one time download, tried to install but hit play and do not update as I saw you saying in other topic... Tried updating afterwards as not working as well...

Don't know what else I can do, I actually formatted a second computer and using it only for this... Still same problem no matter what I do.

When I get the forever corridor thing with one account by a disconnect I can't log in with ANY account, not just that account that disconnected, any account. I have to wait for some time and try later.

About running shugo: the solution to that is to hit pause button then go to character screen but it does not work in your server cause once running shugo happens I can't do anything, I am disconnected. 

Here is a video about running shugo problem that I used many times in the past in official and other servers, search for: "Game freezes on running shugo - workaround" in youtube (it seems I can't link videos here), in your server if I press F10 to bring the menu after pause it does nothing and disconnects me, so going to char screen is impossible, just stays in pause mode till disconnection.

Now I am going to make a full file check without defender and if it does not work I am going to install it for a last time but with these many problems (disconnections and Ddos) playing in the afternoon-evening is basically impossible for me... So making playing basically pointless cause most content happens then...

Edited by cross69

cross69    3

Completed a full file check with defender off, logged ingame, pressed ctrl alt supr and now I can't log with any account for some minutes... Can you think about anything else? Cause I ran out of ideas...

Pause button works, what it does not work is F10 after going pause mode when my game gets running shugo after any dredgion or arena. 

My main problem is not running shugo, it's being unable to log in after "you are already logged in" when disconnect or crash.

Edited by cross69

cross69    3

Installed again, same shit happening but after today maintenance now servers disconnect you every 5 minutes, and this is not my problem, so basically thanks to this bug I play 5 minutes then have to wait 10 or more for game to "unlog" my IP...

cross69    3

I found where the problem is and it is server side, i was double logging with 2 chars in party one of my chars died in pvp and while still dead game crashed, that character was the party leader, i kept the party to see how long he remained online after my client was closed already, close to 8 minutes... Why does my character stays online for 8 minutes after a crash? This is not an aion feature.

Right after I saw that my character disconnected tried to log in with the account and Ta-daa logged in without a problem, no "you're already logged in" and infinite corridor... 8 freaking minutes LUL.

I can't solve this, this is totally the server's problem and doubt that I am the only one affected by this...  The ball is in your court now, let's see if you care to fix this or not, definitely installing the game, checking the game one million times will do nothing in this case, it is a server's problem.

sophisticated    241
12 минут назад, cross69 сказал:

I found where the problem is and it is server side, i was double logging with 2 chars in party one of my chars died in pvp and while still dead game crashed, that character was the party leader, i kept the party to see how long he remained online after my client was closed already, close to 8 minutes... Why does my character stays online for 8 minutes after a crash? This is not an aion feature.

Right after I saw that my character disconnected tried to log in with the account and Ta-daa logged in without a problem, no "you're already logged in" and infinite corridor... 8 freaking minutes LUL.

I can't solve this, this is totally the server's problem and doubt that I am the only one affected by this...  The ball is in your court now, let's see if you care to fix this or not, definitely installing the game, checking the game one million times will do nothing in this case, it is a server's problem.

Can you please provide a screenshot of error/crash?

cross69    3
3 minutes ago, sophisticated said:

Can you please provide a screenshot of error/crash?

The problem is not the crash, it is the 8 minutes logged in... Happens even when i logout from menu LOL.

Sometimes i try to change account and can't log in for 10 mins, just by leaving the game normally...

Edited by cross69