Sign in to follow this  
flasheed45

cannot connect to the authorization server

flasheed45    0

Hi,trying to connect and getting  cannot connect to the authorization server error after writing username and password what is the problem?

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

Could you please show us how you enter the game? At least on the screenshot, please, show what file you're using to start the game

flasheed45    0
3 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Could you please show us how you enter the game? At least on the screenshot, please, show what file you're using to start the game

image.png.11a67916f67a369214a1052597ed0738.png

flasheed45    0
Just now, TheAlmighty said:

Most likely you're entering the game with the wrong file. Please, download our launcher here: https://euroaion.com/files/euroaion.exe, and put it in the game folder, then start the game. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

I used to connect from this icon all the time,only when I had problems I used the launcher and repaired/updated

TheAlmighty    1,054
5 minutes ago, flasheed45 said:

I used to connect from this icon all the time,only when I had problems I used the launcher and repaired/updated

This is not the right way to start the game, so we cannot even "fix" it. 

2 minutes ago, flasheed45 said:

also,when I try to connect through the file you told me,the loading circle doesn't stop to move and I can't press Play

Have you just downloaded the launcher? If so, it needs to update, so let it stay on update for some minutes.

flasheed45    0
42 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

This is not the right way to start the game, so we cannot even "fix" it. 

Have you just downloaded the launcher? If so, it needs to update, so let it stay on update for some minutes.

Ok,thank you for the help!

TheAlmighty    1,054
16 hours ago, hirakiwa said:

I have the exactly same issue , need to launch ~50 times to get 1 , 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fcdf7136ffddb7afa9a934db55c63ba0.png

Hello,

It is necessary to start the game with the game launcher and not from the folders bin23/bin64. If you start the game from those folders, you will get the error as on the screenshot. 

If start this game with the launcher and still get the error, please, try entering you account data in the launcher login and then start the game. 

Deasolaris    0

Hey,

I have trying to start the game via launcher - as always by the way. This time entering accountdata into  launcher directly. Same result-> can not connect to authorized server… Please repair VPN-problems.

Sokki    0

Hi   Today downloaded and installed the game after 43 hours.And after trying to start the game ,the same as from wednesday,you cannont connect to the server when you fix it

TheAlmighty    1,054
On 8/21/2022 at 2:50 PM, Deasolaris said:

Hey,

I have trying to start the game via launcher - as always by the way. This time entering accountdata into  launcher directly. Same result-> can not connect to authorized server… Please repair VPN-problems.

Hello,

Do you have this problem without using VPN?

TheAlmighty    1,054
14 hours ago, Sokki said:

Hi   Today downloaded and installed the game after 43 hours.And after trying to start the game ,the same as from wednesday,you cannont connect to the server when you fix it

Hello,

Do you get the error "cannot connect to the server" or "cannot connect to the authorization server"? How do you start the game? Which file do you use? 

Sokki    0

Hello, no error has appeared and ot is not possible to connect to the authorization server. I start the game  from the luncher from the EuroAion website