Kuzya

Problem with launcher

Kuzya    0

The refresh button doesn't work at all. You press the "Play" button, the client downloads the update. And the result is this.

bzb.jpg

bzb1.jpg

Edited by Kuzya

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,
try to add the launcher to the white list of your antimalware program, then remove the file from the error and let the launcher download it again. Maybe full disabling of the anti-virus will be needed. 

However, it is very low chances that now you'll be able to enter the game: 

https://forum.euroaion.com/announcement/22-ddos-attacks-ddos-атаки/

Kuzya    0

I completely deleted the entire folder with the game. And reinstalled. BUT the "Install" button doesn't work, neither does the "update" button. You press the "play" button - it scans the files and loads something. Maybe this is the problem? Maybe you need to fix the client so that the "install" and "update" buttons work? 

TheAlmighty    1,054
42 minutes ago, Kuzya said:

I completely deleted the entire folder with the game. And reinstalled. BUT the "Install" button doesn't work, neither does the "update" button. You press the "play" button - it scans the files and loads something. Maybe this is the problem? Maybe you need to fix the client so that the "install" and "update" buttons work? 

I think the problem is explained in the link that i sent above

TheAlmighty    1,054

The server is on now, so if you still have the problem, then you did something wrong. Try to download the game with the torrent and then put the launcher to the game folder. Don't forget to exclude the game folder and the launcher in the antiviruses. 

Passolini    9
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

The server is on now, so if you still have the problem, then you did something wrong. Try to download the game with the torrent and then put the launcher to the game folder. Don't forget to exclude the game folder and the launcher in the antiviruses. 

Are you sure the server is on?

image.png.add4f3c526e764a10883961f11d457fb.png

Kuzya    0

Just some fuc@er. I have already deleted and pressed the "play" button (because the "install" or "update" button refuses to work). I deleted everything and downloaded from the torrent (but the situation with the broken buttons is the same). Only the "Play" button works and the error is still the same. And judging by the forum there are many like me https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/10323-why-cant-i-download-euro-aion/ .

100% working gaming platform with exact match to the official game server version 4.6! No bugs, errors or shortcomings - absolutely EVERYTHING works for us! <----- You should either remove this phrase , or deal with the client . On other free, a similar client works .