Sign in to follow this  
Lodestar

Cannot connect to the server

Lodestar    0

Yesterday i was disconnected from the server and since then cannot connect to it. Cannot do it with or without vpn. 

Screenshot_1.png

ADED    9

Do you use proxy? This serv banned almost all of  them by IP, for example yesterday died last usable VPNGame proxy chain. I can't play here anymore too.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Sadly, the server is currently under ddos attacks, therefore our guard system is actively blocking the IPs of the attackers. However, it may also block IPs of the normal players due to heavy attacks. It also happened to the IPs of the admins. 

In order to fix the issue you can do the following:
1) use a vpn program
2) change your IP:
   a) if it is dynamic - reboot your router;
   b) if it is static - you will have to contact your internet provider and request IP change.

• Haha 1

ADED    9
1 час назад, TheAlmighty сказал:

Sadly, the server is currently under ddos attacks, therefore our guard system is actively blocking the IPs of the attackers. However, it may also block IPs of the normal players due to heavy attacks. It also happened to the IPs of the admins. 

1) use a vpn program
2) change your IP:
   b) if it is static - you will have to contact your internet provider and request IP change.

Are you serious? What are you thinking when giving people such useless advices? Your anti-ddos prove itself useless against ddos, and even much worse - it banned almost all of proxy's (and many individual IP's too). Plus this insanity gets worse and worse.

What's the point in chainging IP? Oke, player changes his IP. And then just gets another ban tomorrow. Or literally after ONE MINUTE like it happened with me just now. And so on. Do you get it?

Anyway - it's YOU who banned people's IP's without a reason, and it's obviously YOU who must deal with outcome. The only way to save this project - is to finally FIX "anticheat/antiddos" + UNBAN every single IP.

Users can't fix YOUR ban spam by IP, but what is even more important - they shouldn't. 

What do you choose? Will you cure this fatal disease, or keep ignoring symptoms and wait until every single IP will get ban?

Edited by ADED

tree4815    1

Changed IP 2 times and got ban of all 3 IPs. Just lost SWB entrance because of it, was kicked from alliance because just cant login into game. thanks anti-ddos mechanism

• Like 1

ADED    9
2 минуты назад, tree4815 сказал:

Changed IP 2 times and got ban of all 3 IPs. Just lost SWB entrance because of it, was kicked from alliance because just cant login into game. thanks anti-ddos mechanism

As I said. We can't fix this server, only admins can and must do it. 

Passolini    9

Almost 1 hour trying to play and...

image.png.7ca0b6f5ec1dbc7479f28f3be03c8ec8.png

Really thinking about of quiting play on this "Perfect and Quality Server"...
Everyday is the same, lags, freezes, disconnects....

Admins... Sit... Watch... And do NOTHING!

Edited by Passolini

L2ro    4
16 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

1) use a vpn program
2) change your IP:

we shouldnt have to do all that because thats really bullshit coming from you lol mostly its been 3years of sv and you guys cannot buy a good protection... it just shows you guys here for the money and u guys keeps it instead of saving it for a better change in the server its just like those admins who steals money.. i hope all the money we give u fkn dissapear you piece of shit server and admins ! i dont even care anymore.. give me my money if u want to do something abt it i donate for this server for a better change yet u fk us over by repaying with IP blocking the legit players. just admit u cannot change anything bc we know if u couldve fix it we wouldnt be getting to this point.. the rise and fall of euroaion fk off.

• Thanks 1

L2ro    4
1 minute ago, L2ro said:

we shouldnt have to do all that because thats really bullshit coming from you lol mostly its been 3years of sv and you guys cannot buy a good protection... it just shows you guys here for the money and u guys keeps it instead of saving it for a better change in the server its just like those admins who steals money.. i hope all the money we give u fkn dissapear you piece of shit server and admins ! i dont even care anymore.. give me my money if u want to do something abt it i donate for this server for a better change yet u fk us over by repaying with IP blocking the legit players. just admit u cannot change anything bc we know if u couldve fix it we wouldnt be getting to this point.. the rise and fall of euroaion fk off.

unblock all the IP, we dont care if we play under ddos aslong the half of your player base isnt banned. this is worst then ddos .. u just added a new dumb thing "IP BAN" its like "get DDOS" the same shit but now us players got to deal with ddos and admins CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOU ADMINS. 

• Like 1

Passolini    9
10 hours ago, Passolini said:

Almost 1 hour trying to play and...

image.png.7ca0b6f5ec1dbc7479f28f3be03c8ec8.png

Really thinking about of quiting play on this "Perfect and Quality Server"...
Everyday is the same, lags, freezes, disconnects....

Admins... Sit... Watch... And do NOTHING!

And....
Is now 10:00 AM GMT +0 and....

image.png.f7e943e46e18ae2427cf08d52222b6a0.png

Amazing!!!!

• Like 1