aisa68

Only Send Log

aisa68    0

Hello!
I have problem with game. A few days i can't play, because if i want start the game i see the Active Anticheat icon, then the logo Aion, then the NCSoft logo and nothing happens further, only Send Log... I tried to solve this problem with the article "Solution of possible problems with the game client", i also installed DirectX (June 2008), Microsoft Visual C++, NET Framework and even installed the game again, but nothing helped... I have Windows 7, 32 bit.

Send Log.png

Antonio    15

Hello, next time when you get a send log, please scroll down in the send log and make a screenshot of the error text/code. We will identify the source of the problem faster like this.
Also, have you installed or updated your GPU driver/s?
Any windows on 32 bit isn't the best option for playing games, try to get 64 if possible.

aisa68    0

Yes, i updated my GPU drivers. Currently, i can't have 64 bit... On this screenshot is good information?

Send Log 2.png

Antonio    15

Hello,
Please go into the settings of the launcher and check the circle that says 32bit, let me know if that works.

Antonio    15

We are investigating about this issue more deeper.

As soon as we will find the solution, we will contact you with further instructions.
Please be patient.

Thank you !