Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Refreshing Glory Ranking

TheAlmighty    1,046
3 hours ago, kkukkar said:

Sure you can't please every player so you close and ignore my report about the racial discrimination? You can't please everyone so you choose to not see that racist's words and not punish that racist guy? I see the racist man playing like normal so that is your "try your best"? You just do what you wanna do and free yourself doing whatever you want, there is no justice at all in this server am I right? So ridiculous

Don't be mad or angry and you can do anything you like with my account, you can ban me if you want but i will leave for your attitude towards the racist and irrational change about the arena. xD

Could you please point where there's racism?

kkukkar    3
17 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

那么,你能告诉我,如果你不参加攻城战,为什么你会非常需要五星军官? 

Let me tell you:
There always exists a free PVP havppened between elyo and asmo such as in 81 basement or other katalam basements, these pvp event usually go with more than one alliance and at this time I need Xform and besides, the way I play AION is my own right, you just have no right to decide and teach me how to play. The behavior you delete 1v1 and 3v3 glory points are selfish and ignorant behaviors. You should not limit the way people play Aion. You said if I don't go siege then I don't need Xform is a very narrow view. Only because you are this private server administrator?  

kkukkar    3
25 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

So, can you please tell me, why you would be in great need of 5 star officer if you do not participate in siege? 

Let me tell you:
There always exists a free PVP havppened between elyo and asmo such as in 81 basement or other katalam basements, these pvp event usually go with more than one alliance and at this time I need Xform and besides, the way I play AION is my own right, you just have no right to decide and teach me how to play. The behavior you delete 1v1 and 3v3 glory points are selfish and ignorant behaviors. You should not limit the way people play Aion. You said if I don't go siege then I don't need Xform is a very narrow view. Only because you are this private server administrator?  

TheAlmighty    1,046
24 minutes ago, kkukkar said:

Let me tell you:

Okay, you can have the 5 star, but you will need to maintain it. 

TheAlmighty    1,046
22 minutes ago, kkukkar said:

In that topic you have recieved a 100% understandable request to translate the conversation. Instead, you just explained the meaning of one word and that's it. We cannot do anything with this information. And why bringing this topic here? How is it connected to the current conversation? 

Sentry    27

Confirmed, yesterday at the Bastion the subject was being discussed and of the 24 people, 3 (me included) will leave the game for not being able to maintain the rank without pvp arenas.

You are seeing how many people are not happy with these changes, you have not yet implemented it so I hope that at a MINIMUM you reconsider the decision, for now the only thing that is proven is that the opinion of the players who have made it possible for EuroAion to be nº1 matters very little.

Excuse my English, I know that Google Translator is not the best tool.

akolein3    10
1 hour ago, Sentry said:

Confirmed, yesterday at the Bastion the subject was being discussed and of the 24 people, 3 (me included) will leave the game for not being able to maintain the rank without pvp arenas.

You are seeing how many people are not happy with these changes, you have not yet implemented it so I hope that at a MINIMUM you reconsider the decision, for now the only thing that is proven is that the opinion of the players who have made it possible for EuroAion to be nº1 matters very little.

Excuse my English, I know that Google Translator is not the best tool.

gonna quit aswell i guess, since its useless to rush and tryhard home just to go to siege just to hold my rank, while i can go arena atm. when i have late shift

• Like 2

medya    8

how chinese, koreans and americans players can keep they rank for gear after arenas gp remove ? :D u gonna add some pvp instances early ? or u move siege early ?u gonna loose these players actually  after changes simple they cant keep even rank for they gear anymore .

• Like 1

Observer    19
11 минут назад, medya сказал:

how chinese, koreans and americans players can keep they rank for gear after arenas gp remove ? :D u gonna add some pvp instances early ? or u move siege early ?u gonna loose these players actually  after changes simple they cant keep even rank for they gear anymore .

Our server is focused on Europe. We never hide it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Christof    72
12 hours ago, passthesauce said:

when does the change happen? no date on main post

We don't have a date yet but is soon.

Salvus    15

So the Arena of Discipline now only gives a meager amount of Abyss points and some Crucible and Courage insignias? With these insignias you can only buy lvl 60 items. So for endgame players arena is pretty much obsolete.

Salvus    15

So the Arena of Discipline now only gives a meager amount of Abyss points and some Crucible and Courage insignias? With these insignias you can only buy lvl 60 items. So for endgame players arena is pretty much obsolete.

Darkpika    6

This change should have happened long time ago but anyways im happy they will implement it soon , now we will see sieges more active and with more xforms.

Deleting honor points from arenas is also a good change because now we will not have high ranks that dont do siege at all.

For the people outside of europe what can i say , im sure they are not happy with the changes cuz of time zones and cant do siege but thats what time zones and different servers are for.

All in all thanks for bringing this change.

duio95    1

I don't think this Is a bad thing. 

I'm a new player, but i travel for work. I love the game and the content this server's events bring.

I Just wanna tell this to old players: Officers ranks are not for everyone. Only some people can keep those ranks, and u were keeping them easily because u are old players, accumulating glory tikets to stay up with your officers ranks.

I don't wanna be mean, but the main negative answers about this topic Is "i Will lose my officer rank with this update, i've played so much that now i deserve to rest and new players Will never get in my way.", but the main issue Is not about losing your ranks.

THE MAIN ISSUE IS THAT PEOPLE THAT DESERVE TO BE BANNED CAN'T BE CAUGHT.

I Just play the game, i Watch streams when i'm away for work and i love to see how old players play the game. 

U're all super good  as i can see and i love the way u play. You, old players, are all strong as hell.

What i hate tho, Is to Discover this shit. "I arrived First, i achieved my ranks and noone Will never get in my way. If im risking to lose my officer, i Will do this stupid glory arena's cheat and fuck lower players". 

DON'T GET ME WRONG.

I know there's honest player out there, old ones too, but as a PLAYER (NOT NEW PLAYER), i HATE TO PLAY WITH CHEATERS.

PLAYERS DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME POSSIBILITIES. U got less time? I do too honestly, since i travel a lot, but i love the game and i Will do my best even with my rank 1 abyss armor at +13.

• Thanks 1

CowBell    32

There is a reason why PVP events is most hated and lowest in participation :)) Same could apply for sieges, dont you think? 
You gave "amazing" rewards for new elyos characters in hopes to balance population, shouldnt this start effecting power balance is sieges too? GP's isn't main problem in this server, power balance is for the last year the problem.

You trying to solve problem by cutting GP's and somehow throwing "inactive" people from top rankings and same time making sieges more active. What happens if people still not going to siege and same time you loose bunch of players making specifically elyos side even more unhappy, or same elyos just reroll to asmos side which is very popular thing to do these days. 

You missed your chance to act on asmos domination for last 12 months, now fixing low participation in sieges issue by cutting everyone from arenas and making that content part irrelevant :))  Zerg rush type content just not appealing to me, and FORCING to go to the siege not going to work for me. GP trading is your issue, not players like me or any other random asmo/elyo, we shouldn't be forced to do anything we don't like (sieges) if you cannot find appealing ways to invite players into that type of content.

By cutting out parts of content you not going to solve anything, just alienate huge chunck of people and smartpants traders still gonna trade. If you want more active sieges - give permanent pvp buff to losing side and people maybe start seeing hope to win in even if they are outnumbered. Otherwise it's rip for the server. 

PS. longer you don't give concrete information (reset date, is it repeatable and etc.), more people will be passive and eventually start looking for new server. 

• Like 2

akolein3    10
7 hours ago, duio95 said:

I don't think this Is a bad thing. 

I'm a new player, but i travel for work. I love the game and the content this server's events bring.

I Just wanna tell this to old players: Officers ranks are not for everyone. Only some people can keep those ranks, and u were keeping them easily because u are old players, accumulating glory tikets to stay up with your officers ranks.

I don't wanna be mean, but the main negative answers about this topic Is "i Will lose my officer rank with this update, i've played so much that now i deserve to rest and new players Will never get in my way.", but the main issue Is not about losing your ranks.

THE MAIN ISSUE IS THAT PEOPLE THAT DESERVE TO BE BANNED CAN'T BE CAUGHT.

I Just play the game, i Watch streams when i'm away for work and i love to see how old players play the game. 

U're all super good  as i can see and i love the way u play. You, old players, are all strong as hell.

What i hate tho, Is to Discover this shit. "I arrived First, i achieved my ranks and noone Will never get in my way. If im risking to lose my officer, i Will do this stupid glory arena's cheat and fuck lower players". 

DON'T GET ME WRONG.

I know there's honest player out there, old ones too, but as a PLAYER (NOT NEW PLAYER), i HATE TO PLAY WITH CHEATERS.

PLAYERS DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME POSSIBILITIES. U got less time? I do too honestly, since i travel a lot, but i love the game and i Will do my best even with my rank 1 abyss armor at +13.

idk if you realize that by resetting the GP its getting good for new players anyway, 90% of the ppl are mad because they delete arena GP what is totally trash, elyos wont go to siege or wont even try more than one fort, so its a trash idea, the GM´s just dont care about making a survey to ask ALL PPL about the arena change, since that is the main problem.

officer rank doesnt belong to everyone but shouldnt be hidden or not able to get when you work shifts, what many ppl do nowadays, because the game we all played moved on and we too, many grown ppl here.

just realize that many ppl are mad about beeing dodged but dodge themself, seeing that onstream a few times, makes the whole banning of GP because of dodging even more retarded. they should implement some other change to this and not do this retarded change 

and btw. i like GP resets too dw xD 

Edited by akolein3
  • Like 1

akolein3    10

+ they just block/ban ppl [whoever set the discord that retarded] that wanna tell some possible solutions :)  not something new to the server since many ppl got banned because of things like this from the discord, seems like they dont wanna have close community interaction lol

auto ban.png

Edited by akolein3

medya    8

They not really care about working people same as people who have 6 + hours diferent and always stayed in server while all rush any new servers. how can do sieges working till 21-22 i dont see any gp instance after 22 up.so they making changes for kids who play 24/7 .Most dodge making russian comunity some even stream how doing it and even getting coins for streaming ;D

• Like 2

akolein3    10
4 minutes ago, medya said:

They not really care about working people same as people who have 6 + hours diferent and always stayed in server while all rush any new servers. how can do sieges working till 21-22 i dont see any gp instance after 22 up.so they making changes for kids who play 24/7 .Most dodge making russian comunity some even stream how doing it and even getting coins for streaming ;D

yeah, pretty bad, even GF did a better job with communicating about certain things, even when they did very minor things, they still did more... sad to say that

They made the last #Poll < about the game, over a year ago, they rly care about a patch that always stay the same and a game that will stay the same 

Edited by akolein3

xoroxx    2

I think the GP reset is positive, but instead of making it a recurring reset, I suggest that you consider to change how the decay system works for example a 4 star currently loses 98 GP no matter how much GP he/she has, if we take the base GP requirement 3,064 and then add an additional decay of 1% of the excess GP, in my case with about 43k GP that would mean that the daily decay would be an additional 400 GP, this means that if would be very hard to "park" a character with 40k or 100k or more, as the decay would be checked through this mechanism and it would be practically impossible to reach more than about 100k even if you take r1 reward at every siege and capture/defend every fort.

As you have the data on how many GP everyone has (and their ranks) such a proportional GP decay would be quite easy to implement.

On a second notion this talk about that you can get 900 GP at siege is dishonest at best, first only 4/7 sieges allows for this even theoretically and then 900 GP implies that you have top tier contrib at all forts AND, and this is important, your faction defends/wins all contested forts. When did an ely get 900 GP at siege the last time? In practice if you have some gear and dont have an x-form on ely side and is active you typically can get tier 2-3 contrib, tier-1 is very rare i would say at least at more than 1 fort. This means rather maybe 200-300 GP than 900.

• Like 2

Christof    72
7 hours ago, medya said:

We can't please every player that's impossible, and for most of the "normal work" people at the siege time are at home for sure, and really don't forget you don't need to be 100% of the time at the siege, I've seen players with 15 min getting the max country in a fortress. And the siege will not be the only place to get gp you have Hyperion, EB, IWW (PVP Instance), Kamar, eob you can easily get GP's with it.

Christof    72
7 hours ago, akolein3 said:

yeah, pretty bad, even GF did a better job with communicating about certain things, even when they did very minor things, they still did more... sad to say that

They made the last #Poll < about the game, over a year ago, they rly care about a patch that always stay the same and a game that will stay the same 

The number of requests that we've had through tickets and discord generals chatting is enough to know that something has to be changed and this isn't the final point about the arenas the admins can change many things before the live update.

Ellowain    73

GP reset is great. 

But some good suggestions have been made about arena/siege/decay. 

Yes, ppl have been asking for a GP reset for almost a year, but you know what else ppl keep asking for? Give better rewards for siege to make ppl go!! FFS, why wasn't that an event? "For 2 weeks, elyos get extra rewards for siege" 

And instead of completely cutting off arena, why not just make the GP award lower and INCREASE the rewards for siege? Then increase the amount of GP you lose per day a little.

I know, I know. That requires "coding" and "work" and I'm not sure any of the admin team know enough tech to even implement such changes beyond "have a new crazy expensive skin/mount for shop!" 

• Like 2