Sign in to follow this  
crypted

Server BYE BYE while Siege (only on Asmo side)

crypted    30

its pretty obvious that u let things happen so elys can have advantage.... yesterday 25 mins into siege, asmo side was completely dc`d or couldnt move/port/play.... so the forts that changed hands did not happen on a normal base.... elys had no lags, no dcs no nothing and could go into the forts as if there was no asmos.... either u start FIXING THE BS that u create, or i swear to god.... ull learn me from a different side.....

PS: lost around 700 GP aswell each of my characters, im curious how u gonna compensate all the lost GP`s

Edited by crypted
  • Haha 1

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

If there's ddos everyone has lags. Elyos were lagging as well as asmos did. All the server is affected, there are no separate servers for the factions.

Vedell    60

Сильное обвинение, это даже сильнее чем отсутствие воды в боссах.

mostafa76    10
3 hours ago, crypted said:

its pretty obvious that u let things happen so elys can have advantage.... yesterday 25 mins into siege, asmo side was completely dc`d or couldnt move/port/play.... so the forts that changed hands did not happen on a normal base.... elys had no lags, no dcs no nothing and could go into the forts as if there was no asmos.... either u start FIXING THE BS that u create, or i swear to god.... ull learn me from a different side.....

PS: lost around 700 GP aswell each of my characters, im curious how u gonna compensate all the lost GP`s

I don't see the meaning of your words except the fact about you losing GP, why you crying about losing forts for 1TIME while asmos dominated all for months, aion is not real life, enjoy the game instead of complaining about something that happen to all players at the same time.

crypted    30
20 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

If there's ddos everyone has lags. Elyos were lagging as well as asmos did. All the server is affected, there are no separate servers for the factions.

you and your team know well whats going on.... stop with ur fucking bullshit excuses..... if it was the whole server, the elys wouldnt be able to do anything too... instead they can just keep playing as it should be so fuck off with ur lies!

crypted    30
18 hours ago, mostafa76 said:

I don't see the meaning of your words except the fact about you losing GP, why you crying about losing forts for 1TIME while asmos dominated all for months, aion is not real life, enjoy the game instead of complaining about something that happen to all players at the same time.

and i see a person who probably got profit out of it... and now bragging around that its legit....

• Haha 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, crypted said:

you and your team know well whats going on.... stop with ur fucking bullshit excuses..... if it was the whole server, the elys wouldnt be able to do anything too... instead they can just keep playing as it should be so fuck off with ur lies!

As you say in the name of the topic: bye bye (from the server though)

mostafa76    10

Indeed I'm not but probably you say this because you can't handle the fact that elyos is a race in this game and has the right to get forts same as asmos, look at the situation yesterday, Army 2 and 3 STAR ASMOS were killing every low lvl at UT and LUT entrances, what would you call that! ASMOS are stronger and killing low levels! isn't this already make you look bad. Do not make it worse then and if you cannot handle the truth of LOSING for only 1 TIME in SEVERAL MONTHS I guess you have to start playing solo games where you can win and get everything.

chrome    0
41 minutes ago, mostafa76 said:

Indeed I'm not but probably you say this because you can't handle the fact that elyos is a race in this game and has the right to get forts same as asmos, look at the situation yesterday, Army 2 and 3 STAR ASMOS were killing every low lvl at UT and LUT entrances, what would you call that! ASMOS are stronger and killing low levels! isn't this already make you look bad. Do not make it worse then and if you cannot handle the truth of LOSING for only 1 TIME in SEVERAL MONTHS I guess you have to start playing solo games where you can win and get everything.

Literally the same thing from ely side))) Grp of 3 ppl 3-4 star elyos killing low lvl/afk etc every evening in Gelkmaros in front of these instances. WOW I GUESS ASMO IS NOT SO OP xDDD ELYOS are stronger and killing low levels!!

Edited by chrome